Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.10.0

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Added a reusable Blueprint for converting Intact Sentient Cores to Exceptional Sentient Cores. This Blueprint is available from Onkko in Cetus. This is an addition to help provide an alternative, but still invested, way for players to progress in the Quills. 

This is functionally pointless honestly. You need Eidolon Shards to progress in the Quills which you only get from kills, or captures, of the Terralyst. You still have to kill, or capture a minimum of 10 Terralysts in order to get to Rank 3 and gild your amp. What point is it to make Exceptional Cores when they don't allow you to progress with the Quills in any way? It this BP let you turn 20 Intact Sentient Cores, along with 1 of each of the Eidolon gems into an Eidolon SHARD then the statement that this "is to help provide an alternate way for players to progress in the Quills" would be true. As it stands this BP doesn't let you progress at all, it just lets you get more standing which is pointless if you can't get past Rank 2.

everything's fine with the new update but now while using ivara prowl if you enter in operator mode and go back you cant steal, just recast the ability again if you want to continue stealing items from enemies. hope they fix this problem

1 minute ago, Ashendal said:

This is functionally pointless honestly. You need Eidolon Shards to progress in the Quills which you only get from kills, or captures, of the Terralyst. You still have to kill a minimum of 10 Terralysts in order to get to Rank 3 and gild your amp. What point is it to make Exceptional Cores when they don't allow you to progress with the Quills in any way? It this BP let you turn 20 Intact Sentient Cores, along with 1 of each of the Eidolon gems THEN the statement that this "is to help provide an alternate way for players to progress in the Quills" would be true. As it stands this BP doesn't let you progress at all, it just lets you get more standing which is pointless if you can't get past Rank 2.

Is not pointless, spend some time to get Eidolon Shards is not so hard if u hunt Teralyst like i was. In 1 day u can got 10-20 Eidolon Shards.

Is not big deal, just need time.

Everyone want in 1 day to finish everything, so step by step, day by day bud. :highfive:

So I have several bugs that started after this update 

1. Vacuum no longer works for most common items and some seemingly randomly selected ones but does work for ammo and most times mods.

2. Certain doors will have a thin black film over them (when door opens one side will be pitch black and when stepping through it it appears to be a 2 dimensional black "sheet" that is completely opaque.

3. The game may sometimes freeze for a few seconds then go to "host migration in progress" for several seconds before saying that connection has been lost and then exit the mission and prompt you to rejoin and if you do you will be put into your full party (out of mission) and when this happened to me about 5 times when attempting to farm defense missions , once in survival and twice in 2 other missions which totals every single mission I have played after the update

4. Also idk if bug but in game response times to certain inputs (crouch roll Sprint and reload) are often severely delayed or non-existent and sometimes maneuvers such as aim glide wall latch wall climbing (only going up not to the side YET (it hasn't happened yet but that doesn't mean it won't happen)) as well as bullet jumping will not work but will play a rather broken animation of my frame starting the animation and then falling sometimes leaving me stuck in the middle of the animation but still playing the sound (when bullet jumping and aim gliding)

DESCRIPTION: towards the end or if it's an endless right before giving rewards if extracting most of the time (if first rotation though it only happened to me once because I only did it once) and if you go past the first rotation it usually happens around the 10nth wave 

Please do fix #3 asap because I legitimately cannot play the game right now also have a nice day/night/whatever time you are reading this!

1 minute ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Is not pointless, spend some time to get Eidolon Shards is not so hard if u hunt Teralyst like i was. In 1 day u can got 10-20 Eidolon Shards.

Is not big deal, just need time.

Everyone want in 1 day to finish everything, so step by step, day by day bud. :highfive:

That was not my point. It's not possible to progress using the Exceptional Cores. All they offer is extra Standing per day, which is functionally useless with the change to Intact Cores drop rate. This BP is a trap for new players who might think they need Exceptional Cores to progress up the ranks of the Quills as you need Intact cores for Ranks 1 and 2. This is not me asking to finish things faster, this is me pointing out the BP is useless.

I can't believe the changes to sprint were intentional! 

I've been testing my keyboard for the last half hour thinking that my shift key was dying, and when I confirmed that it was working correctly I was getting ready to file a bug report.

Please please please reverse this! It's absolutely horrible. It makes everything feel so mushy and unresponsive, and it's messing with my muscle memory. I try to activate sprint when I come out of aiming and it just...does nothing, and then I have to take a second to hit it again. It's not a smooth transition at all, it feels terrible to play. It's just a small thing, but it feels like I'm tripping over my shoelaces. 

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes towards some Bounties auto-failing

Re: Cetus Missions...  

I noticed more issues when trying to run on Cetus acting just plain weird where only failing could remedy this problem.  

1.  When defending a spot from Grineer, enemies will spawn hundreds of meters from the hold area circle -- this is especially difficult in solo mode when traveling more than 500 meters from the hold area causing the mission to fail.  

2. Fallen Drones do not show up in the same instance.  I had one drone show up when we were standing on a rock 20 meters up and away from the fallen drone where we could see it, but the instant we got near to it, it disappeared and couldn't be interacted with.

3. Did a mission tonight with someone already running where as Nidus I could capture the Grineer with Larva but couldn't use Virulence to damage them.  When they were captured, weapons -- like the Arca Plasmor, Pandero and Nikana Prime -- were passing through them as though they didn't exist.  When Larva disappeared, I could then destroy them normally.  Please Note:  This is without the new Nidus Augment Mod that this was equipped.  

4. When finishing the mission and extracting going through the doorway into Cetus I was met with a white wall/hall of mirrors that I fell without ever hitting bottom.  /unstuck didn't work and hard to abort to Orbiter to get out of that hall of mirrors hell.  Can't be sure whether I still got my rewards as I did see the rewards screen, but after falling more than a minute, didn't really care.  

5.  Matchmaking was also a bit wonky.  Did a mission during UK Prime Time where there were plenty of people wanting to do missions, but because I was forced to fail the previous (because of the fallen drone issue,), went into the next mission without anyone else to PUG with.  

10 minutes ago, tekker2234 said:

So I have several bugs that started after this update 

1. Vacuum no longer works for most common items and some seemingly randomly selected ones but does work for ammo and most times mods.

2. Certain doors will have a thin black film over them (when door opens one side will be pitch black and when stepping through it it appears to be a 2 dimensional black "sheet" that is completely opaque.

3. The game may sometimes freeze for a few seconds then go to "host migration in progress" for several seconds before saying that connection has been lost and then exit the mission and prompt you to rejoin and if you do you will be put into your full party (out of mission) and when this happened to me about 5 times when attempting to farm defense missions , once in survival and twice in 2 other missions which totals every single mission I have played after the update

DESCRIPTION: towards the end or if it's an endless right before giving rewards if extracting most of the time (if first rotation though it only happened to me once because I only did it once) and if you go past the first rotation it usually happens around the 10nth wave 

Please do fix #3 asap because I legitimately cannot play the game right now also have a nice day/night/whatever time you are reading this!

Yes please fix this the game is unplayable for me right now.

>Fixed color customization for Tenno Markings affecting Accessories as well. 

You did not fix it. They still affect eachother, but now you also ruined Ki'teer Atmos Mask.

Spoiler

And ruined my Operator look as well. Literally unplayable.

THIS IS IMPORTANT to me.

Change it back, or give us an option to color these accessory parts.

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed an issue with Nova's Antimatter Drop going off in the wrong direction on cast. 

Awesome!

Can we get the same fix for the Lenz? It suffers from a similar problem, and more than once I died to my own Lenz when instead of going down a narrow hallway the arrow went into the wall right beside me.

8 minutes ago, Thunderised said:

When trying to go fishing on the plains of eidolon all of my lures and dyes just fell through the map, this did not seem to be only a visual bug as the items where consumed, no special fish spawned and/or glowed.

Has happened to my brother and I since plains launched

• Improved Sprint/Toggle Sprint so that sprinting stops less often. 
  • Standing in place with sprint key down no longer causes the sprint posture (for the purposes of Prowl and such)

The irony of the this is that Sprint Toggle is once again broken.

Same bug different patch, melee attacks disables Sprint Toggle, fix please.

Thank you.

Archived