Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.10.1

[DE]Megan

21 minutes ago, N7Paladin said:

Please Fix "Melee Block Auto Toggling". Out of nowhere the frame will melee block while in mid attack sequence. 

That is most likely due to Power Drift mod on your Warframe. You have a 30% change to auto block when you get knocked down. I've only recently found this out.

Still no fix for Nidus' Larva making enemies invulnerable during ragdoll. Specifically, it seems like ragdolling in general is bugged where enemies are mostly invulnerable when you're the client. Tested as a client with Operator Void Blast and Vauban's Vortex. Image below shows Vortex dealing damage but not the Corinth grenade explosion.

EOY2gLy.jpg

First game i did with octavia. No one  focuses her ball and it does 0 dmg and after going invis, i was perma invisible, because the timer stuck at 34,7 seconds ^^

I did 2 other games. Ball still doesn´t pull aggro or deal dmg. Permainvisiblity was away. Please fix :(

17 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We're working on a more advanced Plains map for a future update!

the problem is its using the smaller overlay render for ALL maps. its also shifted so the "you are here" center point of the map is much farther right of screen center, which is disorienting in overlay+unlocked orientation. furthermore it stays right of screen center no matter the camera orientation(left/right side) and there are no controls to alter its positioning or scale.

doing a paint copypasta compare, the non overlay render is actually larger scaled than the overlay render for the map and marked objects!

much appreciation for working on finding a solve for the giant plains maps, but the backbleed to normal maps at this moment is, well.. speaking for myself i find it literally nauseating/disorienting when all the factors in the change combine as they do. 

Still can't remove the Mag Prime shoulder attachments from the Mag Graxx Skin. There is no None option after equipping them (it's not listed under alphabetical order either). The toggle on/off for prime parts only controls the little leg holster pieces. Don't know if you read these -I also posted in the bug forum so just FYI, this problem still exists, I know it was fixed for other skins. It's just a shame because Mag Graxx looks really awesome with its minimalist design so the metal shoulders really clash.

Thx for fixing so much stuff in general DE. 

Konzu Bounties are still auto-failing the moment I step out into the plains. I get a bounty from him, I go out, Lotus tells me the bounty info, no waypoint in the map appears, then if I start walking, it says bounty failed immediately.

Archived