Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.10.1

[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.10.1

Things we're still investigating for another Hotfix:

• Sentinel Vacuum not Vacuuming up certain items
    • Harrow's Thurible animation doesn't automatically stop playing after you run out of Energy.

Changes:

• Removed 3 unreleased Mods from Mod Packs/Transmutation and made them untradable.

Fixes: 

• Fixed UI locking up when attempting to do a Focus Conversion with Eidolon Shards.
    • Fixed enemies not getting up from ragdoll if they survived Nidus' Larva Burst Augment being triggered.
    • Fixed a crash when viewing your Companion in the Arsenal. 
    • Fixed a crash when your Kubrow picked up a ragdolled enemy.
    • Fixed a crash when casting Ivara’s Prowl.
    • Fixed not being able to Quick Melee after entering the Plains form Cetus.
    • Fixed some Alerts not appearing in the Alert Navigation window. 
    • Fixed missing Syndicate Syandana FX.
    • Fixed Fish clipping through the floor of their Codex diorama.

Edited 22 minutes ago by [DE]Megan 
    clarified that Vacuum is being investigated on all Sentinels - not just Carrier

U a

You are still at work?  GO HOME GIRL !

1 hour ago, Miser_able said:

That was the idea when they came up with it, it was designed to give him a way to help in missions where he cannot gain stacks easily. 

I get that, but the problem is it doesn't feel that helpful, when I do the pull i rather pop a 1, which takes roughly the same amount of time than to redetonate it. It still has the same problems of he needs to  build up enemies to do something. If this could be a quick toss and detonate to get stacks it'd have a very large use to covering a weakness by stack gain through a different shape of AOE

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes: 

As of this update you Titania's RW movement has changed a lot! Please for the love of sanity change it back. You cant acend whilst moving forwards unless you look up (space used to work). 

Also Titania doesn't do any damage to enemies effected by spellbind! 

Not sure if someone else has posted this already but after patch, Octavia's  resonator + mallet combo no longer does any damage, and it seems like if you throw mallet out before resonator ends (even if resonator vanishes before picking it up), mallet won't do any damage either for its duration

Tested on the infestation kavat alert just now

Another bug to report: Fishing Bait appears to be completely broken. Tossing fishing bait into the water causes it to fall straight through the water and never take effect.

Edit: Maybe only on the coastline? Bait seems to work fine in the ponds and the lake, but everywhere I go on the coastline it just sinks right in.

So I'm not sure if this happens with everything, but when I tried to use a primary (Arca Plasmor) weapon (and possibly secondary) to damage enemies caught in Larva, it wouldn't damage anything. And the enemies seemed to gain invulnerability after being grabbed by larva. This was with and without the new augment if I remember correctly. Is it supposed to work like that? I haven't tested this further or anything, but the invulnerability definitely seemed to be a thing. Even after they were dropped onto the ground, I would not be able to damage them with anything (including melee). I'm not sure how long the invulnerability seemed to last though. It may have been ping...but it doesn't seem like it. Whatever it is I just wanted to bring it to attention in case someone else hasn't

36 minutes ago, Khift said:

Another bug to report: Fishing Bait appears to be completely broken. Tossing fishing bait into the water causes it to fall straight through the water and never take effect.

That happened to me only when tossing bait near edge of the map (energy barrier) 

2 hours ago, Greatallnighter said:

anyone else getting a bug while doing Glast Gambit??? i make my decision and then nothing happens

I'm having the same problem. I picked the neutral choice and nothing happened. I never received the message in my inbox and can't do anything with the quest now.

1 hour ago, Sefercil said:

So I'm not sure if this happens with everything, but when I tried to use a primary (Arca Plasmor) weapon (and possibly secondary) to damage enemies caught in Larva, it wouldn't damage anything. And the enemies seemed to gain invulnerability after being grabbed by larva. This was with and without the new augment if I remember correctly. Is it supposed to work like that? I haven't tested this further or anything, but the invulnerability definitely seemed to be a thing. Even after they were dropped onto the ground, I would not be able to damage them with anything (including melee). I'm not sure how long the invulnerability seemed to last though. It may have been ping...but it doesn't seem like it. Whatever it is I just wanted to bring it to attention in case someone else hasn't

This is also happening with Vauban's Vortex ability. Please fix! :O

hace 4 horas, Xephier223 dijo:

Love the new Nidus augment, kind wish it gave stacks though because it is severly making me choose between using it at all or getting more stacks with 1 ability.

will be good if know when we can get those new augments

after some more testing with the latest hotfix:

enemies are still invulnerable after getting caught in 'pull-type'
skills like Vauban's Vortex, Nidus' Larva.

interesting tidbit about the bug:
*if you are in solo/ hosting, it will work normally, but otherwise
you can't damage them*

edit: it seems mag's 2 is unaffected

Archived