Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.10.1

[DE]Megan

10 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Things we're still investigating for another Hotfix:

• Sentinel Vacuum not Vacuuming up certain items
  • Harrow's Thurible animation doesn't automatically stop playing after you run out of Energy.

Changes:

• Removed 3 unreleased Mods from Mod Packs/Transmutation and made them untradable.

Fixes: 

• Fixed UI locking up when attempting to do a Focus Conversion with Eidolon Shards.
  • Fixed enemies not getting up from ragdoll if they survived Nidus' Larva Burst Augment being triggered.
  • Fixed a crash when viewing your Companion in the Arsenal. 
  • Fixed a crash when your Kubrow picked up a ragdolled enemy.
  • Fixed a crash when casting Ivara’s Prowl.
  • Fixed not being able to Quick Melee after entering the Plains form Cetus.
  • Fixed some Alerts not appearing in the Alert Navigation window. 
  • Fixed missing Syndicate Syandana FX.
  • Fixed Fish clipping through the floor of their Codex diorama.
  • Fixed Vacuum not working consistently for clients.

Can we fix Ballistic Bullseye now seeing as mesa has a new skin? Because the status is only working on projectile weapons, and not on hit scan like vasto prime. Been like this for a real long time 

3 hours ago, Raiden_chino said:

About the changes to the run toggle function, it seems it has done things worse for shotguns like the Kohm.

Before the update: if running was ON and I hold the trigger to shoot (steam controller user), running was deactivated and I kept shooting while moving. This was ok.

After the update: if running is ON and I start shooting, pressing forward interrupt the shooting as the warframe start running at max speed. Only after the Kohm reach a high rate of fire, pressing forward doesnt interrupt the animation.

Same with Sobek which is auto fire shotgun - before patch firing a weapon would toggle sprint off (did not affect melee - sprint would remain on) which was fine to me -- now I cannot auto fire the Sobek with sprint toggled on unless I stand still.

Bullet jumping often just stops working for me when I have sprint toggled - I either have to toggle sprint off, or crouch...pause a second...then jump where before patch it worked flawlessly. I've already bunny hopped off a few cliffs since patch expecting a bullet jump.

9 hours ago, ZOMBOdead said:

There is also what seems to be a texture glitch with rubedo and gallium where rubedo is bright red and gallium is a lot darker.

Also noticed this with rubedo and gallium (possibly many other mineral resource markers) - color looks over saturated and detail is missing until you break it open.

Please find some time to look into these:

* No extraction marker displayed on minimap or overlay map:
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/908633-no-extraction-marker-on-minimap-or-overlay-map

* Unbounded overlay map is very intrusive and needs a review (or a 3rd option) 
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/768434-overlay-map-is-unbounded-which-makes-aiming-difficult-sometimes

* Kuva placement and visibility problems on infested tiles
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/826536-kuva-siphon-placement-and-kuva-visibility-problems/

* Ability use should not be blocked while fishing spear is equipped
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/883074-fishing-spear-should-not-block-ability-use/

* Abilities should be able to target Firbolgs and Bolkors
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/886896-warframe-abilities-should-work-on-firbolgs-and-bolkors

Other issues:
* Gara's Splinter Storm should not break corpus windows when you run past
* JV docking errors still occur
* Switching to/from operator with a high ping takes several seconds, e.g. 500ms ping takes 5s to switch to switch sometimes
* Leaving group at extraction in PoE does not trigger extract - you need to leave the extraction area and come back through the door

QoL improvements:
* Range for melee weapons should be listed in game and on wikia.
* Ambient ship + dojo sounds need a separate volume setting (currently controlled by sound effects)
* Message beep volume should have a separate setting (currently controlled by sound effects)
* Trade interface needs multi-select, similar to selling for ducats or credits. Current interface is awkward
* Relic enrichment interface is awkward when enriching 10+ - click relic, click radiant, click ok, refresh screen, repeat. This should allow multiple, or at least not reset selection
* Please add a Hide Mastered filter in Market and Dojo 

10 hours ago, DeathshotSE said:

That is most likely due to Power Drift mod on your Warframe. You have a 30% change to auto block when you get knocked down. I've only recently found this out.

I'm not using Power Drift and I'm not getting knocked down. It's just bugged to hell and I wish they would fix this.  I use Steele Charge & Coaction Drift. Your problem isn't from "Power Drift", like you said. Because resist knock down, doesn't have much to do with blocking. Because if you have a resist knock mod on and you have a gun in hand it doesn't trigger blocking, because you can't block while you have a gun in hand. Resist Knockdown, is a whole other ball game from blocking. Quite simple, the game is bugged to hell. It's never done this before. besides It's game breaking because it screws up combos and gets you killed. I run in a level 100 Mob and it's like playing Russian roulette to whether or not you will get GANKED because the character decides to block instead of attack.

On a Side note, When any Melee bug happens in this game it hits me the hardest because i'm a "Melee ONLY" player and then i have no reason to play till they fix the problem which usually takes a while to do.

Let me add something in regards to the nerfing that's been done on Nidus' larva.  The explosive/toxin augmented mod damage should be an add on...  The original form (of larva) should not suffer in the process.  I know that this is currently being worked on, and I know that this is being "fixed"/tweak back to something of the original sort.  But it dawned on me as I was playing the Index just a little while ago, that there is a damage fall off going on with this last hotfix, and should be going on the same way it was prior to yesterday's push...  

I know I'm showing my control issues on this, but given the amount of salt that I just experienced from Frontier Developments recent beta push, I feel the need to bring this up here...  I'd hate to think that there's going to be more take than give...  

I'm not sure if it's been reported, but Octavia has some heavy bugs going on. Last night I was playing with one that had her Metronome filled with silent spam, and I crouched a couple of times to get the invisibility and the invisibility became permanent until I fell into the void to respawn. I'm not sure if any of her other buffs would become permanent but I didn't feel clean when I got it. 

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

• Harrow's Thurible animation doesn't automatically stop playing after you run out of Energy.

Changes:

• Removed 3 unreleased Mods from Mod Packs/Transmutation and made them untradable.

Fixes: 

• Fixed UI locking up when attempting to do a Focus Conversion with Eidolon Shards.
  • Fixed enemies not getting up from ragdoll if they survived Nidus' Larva Burst Augment being triggered.
  • Fixed Vacuum not working consistently for clients.

spell check on the underlined bold word form should say from

12 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

Fixes: 

• Fixed Vacuum not working consistently for client

Still no fix for people not being able to receive end game loot and exp from the summary after a mission. Makes game unplayable

Archived