Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.10.1

[DE]Megan

9 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.10.1

Things we're still investigating for another Hotfix:

• Carrier not Vacuuming up certain items
  • Harrow's Thurible animation doesn't automatically stop playing after you run out of Energy.

Changes:

• Removed 3 unreleased Mods from Mod Packs/Transmutation and made them untradable.

Fixes: 

• Fixed UI locking up when attempting to do a Focus Conversion with Eidolon Shards.
  • Fixed enemies not getting up from ragdoll if they survived Nidus' Larva Burst Augment being triggered.
  • Fixed a crash when viewing your Companion in the Arsenal. 
  • Fixed a crash when your Kubrow picked up a ragdolled enemy.
  • Fixed a crash when casting Ivara’s Prowl.
  • Fixed not being able to Quick Melee after entering the Plains form Cetus.
  • Fixed some Alerts not appearing in the Alert Navigation window. 
  • Fixed missing Syndicate Syandana FX.
  • Fixed Fish clipping through the floor of their Codex diorama.

Is it intended for the Nidus augment making enemies unable to walk after wors? (I know it's violent, toxic blast but geez... We didn't have to go all edf3e38bff0cdeb8f16fd56583694cbc--nora-r

On the topic of things that still need fixing:

Prior to 22.10.0, holding Shift + Space + W would make Titania's Razorwing form sprint fly forwards and upwards at an approximately 45 degree angle. After 22.10.0, Shift + Space + W is identical to Shift + W, and just has Titania sprint fly straight forwards. This has the net effect of making Titania quite a bit less maneuverable in Razorwing mode, and makes gaining altitude a lot slower and/or more of a hassle.

Probably not something worth getting up in arms about, almost certainly a bug and not something intentional, but I would love to see it get fixed as it pretty heavily impacts her QoL.

9 minutes ago, Sypitz said:

Found a bug after purchasing 3 forma while in the mod interface. 

It said that I had not polarized a slot yet, and asked if I would like to. 

I hit yes, and it proceeded to derank my akmagnus to 0 and didn't polarize any slots. 

Go to Zendesk Warframe and report it, I had the same issue when I formaed my inaros a long time ago, just tell them what polarity you wanted on it and theyll fix it

Thanks for the great effort in improving what is already great. Only thing i have to mention is the fact that the forum is in french for me even though i picked english and since i flunked out of french i'm kinda lost^^

*I'm a lazy bastard so i only thought about googling my issue after this post, the fix for my problem was literally on the bottom of my screen*

Archived