Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bullet jumping occasionally not working 22.10.0 through 24.2.10

Hobie-wan

13 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

I figured this is by design. You're crouching behind a crate in sprint mode, then you run to the next crate and stop and return to crouching.

No, it used to work fine, they broke it when they fixed toggle sprint (back in january). 

You don't return to a crouch when you stop running, anyway. 

A hold should always override a toggle. 

Edited by (PS4)grevenilvec75

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Bumping this up.

This is still an issue as of 23.10.2.

What seems to be the issue for some/most of the problems seem to be linked to how we can no longer slide within the first 100ms of pressing a directional input.

Occurs very often when trying to bullet jump up a vent, even seen Devs fail because of this in the streams.

Still in 23.10.6.

On 2018-10-14 at 1:49 PM, Ailyene said:

Occurs very often when trying to bullet jump up a vent, even seen Devs fail because of this in the streams.

Yeah, that's when it happens to me most, when stopping to jump up a vent. I can't watch streams because I'm at work, but that's interesting.

From my experience, bullet jump always worked well, never failing (PC) - i have toggle crouch binded in caps lock (that i use to bullet jump always) and use the crouch (binded on ALT) only to speed up the running animation. But double jump is another story, because after bullet jump, the second jump fails quite often, normally when you have no ground to land.

Man, I stopped playing Warframe for over 6 months and this is still an issue?

For anyone wondering, it happens when you try to bullet jump before you go into the "slide" animation. You never go into the slide animation if you Bullet Jump from a standstill, you have to have forward momentum first. And even then, if you jump from a standstill, press W, and then Bullet Jump immediately you still won't slide and the Bullet Jump will fail. Both of these things are bugs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ha, oh wow - I stopped playing nearly a year ago because of this bug and was curious if it ever got fixed. I needed reliable bullet jumps for my rhythm - but I see it hasn't even been acknowledged?

Well see you all in another year - but probably not.

• 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

Indeed. I have the chips, dip, and soda. What did everyone else bring?

gets worse now you cant use octavia on controlers anymore bc they changed something for slide attacks. so crouch tap now makes you roll. >.<