Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Contest: GIF of the Lotus

[DE]Helen

27 minutes ago, StaleMemes said:

Still preforms the same on level 30's lmao

And this is without any mods on it.

It's a sniper damnit, they are useless enough as they are in this game, let it at least have some high damage.

Edited by AlphaPHENIX

Hello,

I normally don't enter in such contest, but while playing it just hit me.

And as soon as I understood the truth about Titania's Flying I just had to share it.

giphy.gif 

Disclaimer:If u see an similar Gif on Giphy just without "Titania=Duck" thats also by Me cause I couldn't fit two Text's into one Caption.

So No Copying :D

(If you dont really see it, I am sorry I suck at making Gif's but go InGame and See for urself :smile:.)

On 1/26/2018 at 10:15 AM, IeroFyre said:

To clarify, the GIF absolutely must have been created using the GIPHY GIF Maker? Or can we create the GIF with other software and just upload it on GIPHY?

On 1/26/2018 at 3:06 PM, Mysticue said:

Question.

It says that it must be 'created' in Giphy. Does this imply that I have to use giphy alone to make the gif, or am I allowed to add effects using other software / sites as long as I upload the gif to giphy?

Week later; has this been clarified at all? I was holding off on entering until I knew for sure.

12 hours ago, LazerSkink said:

Week later; has this been clarified at all? I was holding off on entering until I knew for sure.

They added it in a spoiler tag near the bottom of the opening post instead of the rules for some reason, but yes! You con totally use anything as long as you upload it to Giphy afterwards.

Edited by BaconMushroomMelt

В 03.02.2018 в 23:27, ShineShield сказал:

A question, if already entered contest with the gif, you can't change it in your message later? I mean like, I know, 1 gif per player but what if I don't post a few gifs but change my gif in my entry message?

So eh... nobody knows? Because I kinda don't like what I made, I made my gif as a joke :D I can't just "edit" my entry message and replace gif with another?