Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.10.2

[DE]Drew

1.Charge attacks for melee weapons are still currently broken.

2.  Using fishing baits and dyes are falling through the water when you use them, Also the spears are bugging out when returning to your hand.
3. Jordas is still misdocking on the last part of JV

I cant throw bait or Luminous Dye just now. It vanishes instantly. Anybody else? i didnt have that issue yesterday. Or EVER, to be blunt. Is that connected to the hotfix?

Edit: Oh yeah, Cebian does have it too. Seems like the Hotfix was not exactly working as planned...

DE stole mah fish!

21 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Mining buff:
For those of you who may not have been aware, mining in the Plains has a base chance, as well as a bonus based on your accuracy, to reward a rare gem. We’ve increased both the base chance as well as the bonus for accuracy. You can tell how accurate you are by the number of gem icons that you fill up while mining. Each filled gem icon increases the total chance to receive a rare gem. 

• Now: 15% + 3% per filled gem icon 
  • Previously: 10% + 2% per filled gem icon

Changes:

• Increased Specter ability cooldowns. 

Fixes: 

• Fixed unconscious/ragdolled enemies not taking damage on clients; this was causing a wide range of gear to Weapons and Powers to be broken as well as a number of crashes.
  • Fixed Mesa Deluxe Glyph Loc.
  • Fixed Operator sometimes looking back during transmissions. 
  • Fixed Larva Burst not appearing in Codex or linking in chat. 
  • Fixed elevator markers sticking to the edge of the screen.
  • Fixed Metronome giving infinite buff when 2+ people activate it. 
  • Fixed multiple castings of Hallowed Ground causing them to share the same duration. 
  • Fixed Titania Razorwing augment adding infinite lasting buffs when casting abilities after entering and immediately exiting Razorwing.
  • Fixed Thurible animation not ending when out of energy. 
  • Fixed kuva braids not disappearing after being destroyed. 
  • Fixed a handful of weapons so that meleeing with them does not cancel sprint.
  • Fixed Seeking Shuriken not reducing target armor. 
  • Fixed missing ankle buckle on Mesa Presidio. 
  • Fixed Decoy dropping Oro in Conclave. 

look at the skin '' Pearl '', in Euphona she carries in a strange way

18 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Mining buff:
For those of you who may not have been aware, mining in the Plains has a base chance, as well as a bonus based on your accuracy, to reward a rare gem. We’ve increased both the base chance as well as the bonus for accuracy. You can tell how accurate you are by the number of gem icons that you fill up while mining. Each filled gem icon increases the total chance to receive a rare gem. 

• Now: 15% + 3% per filled gem icon 
  • Previously: 10% + 2% per filled gem icon

But still is a low percentage to ger rare gems Radian and Hearth even with all boosters the chances to get them is really low.

I for 1h in Eidelon got with all bosters ~ 6-10 Radian Sentirum and same Hearth Nyth, so I really wondering how much time 1 player without boosters need to spend time on mining to got 2 Radian or Hearth Nyth.

Just cuz of these Quills Sentient conversation Blueprint is useless for most of players cuz is not worth that players spend hours and hours by searching these rare gems.

The %chance to get and Eidolon gem isn't the issue, you can do an accurate mining and still just get 1 Nyth. The ammount is of more concern than that % chance. I've resorted since the beginning to just scribble around and get an Eidolon Gem faster than waste my effort. The resource booster is more of a boon than "skilled mining" by far.

2 minutes ago, Hobie-wan said:

DE doesn't control the wikia pages, those are just updated by regular players and are completely separate.

Except even DE staff consult the wiki for their work, as said at least by Geoff on devstream iirc.

29 minutes ago, Hobie-wan said:

DE doesn't control the wikia pages, those are just updated by regular players and are completely separate.

I'm aware. Providing it in-game or even externally (similar to the drop rate tables), would lead to someone adding it to Wikia and other sites.

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed Seeking Shuriken not reducing target armor. 

The devs have time to fix this...but not Nekros Shadows being affected by Oberon's Renewal and creating a massive energy drain? A problem that's been around since Oberon's rework?

Seriously?

1 hour ago, [DE]Drew said:

Fixed multiple castings of Hallowed Ground causing them to share the same duration.

Yes - finally! Thanks!

Archived