Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.10.2

[DE]Drew

I’m getting 0 damage on my headshots after trying out Harrow’s new mod. I’m aware of the changes of arca plasmor not getting headshot multipliers anymore, but it still doesn’t do headshot damage and neither do some of the other weapons half the time. I’ve been testing it with Sybarus prime, vaykor hek, aklex Prime, and they’ve all had the same issue where some head shots don’t do damage. I also used the Nukor but it doesn’t seem to be dealing 0 damage at any point. I’ve noticed shotguns have it worse, headshots with them have 0’s occur more often than compared to other weapons. I really hope this is fixed soon. It seems to occur more often when using harrows abilities.

Thanks for the fixes.

Operator accessories' colors have some ongoing issues. Energy color on face accessories is still affected by the metallic channel in Markings (and currently that energy color is way off, I'm getting pink energy from cyan, green from yellow, yellow from green, yellow from orange, all kinds of wrong), and all Ki'Teer accessories have a third color channel that's affected by the Markings' primary channel. Can we just get a full-fledged set of color channels for the accessories?

9 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Mining buff:
For those of you who may not have been aware, mining in the Plains has a base chance, as well as a bonus based on your accuracy, to reward a rare gem. We’ve increased both the base chance as well as the bonus for accuracy. You can tell how accurate you are by the number of gem icons that you fill up while mining. Each filled gem icon increases the total chance to receive a rare gem. 

• Now: 15% + 3% per filled gem icon 
  • Previously: 10% + 2% per filled gem icon

Changes:

• Increased Specter ability cooldowns. 

Fixes: 

• Fixed unconscious/ragdolled enemies not taking damage on clients; this was causing a wide range of gear to Weapons and Powers to be broken as well as a number of crashes.
  • Fixed Mesa Deluxe Glyph Loc.
  • Fixed Operator sometimes looking back during transmissions. 
  • Fixed Larva Burst not appearing in Codex or linking in chat. 
  • Fixed elevator markers sticking to the edge of the screen.
  • Fixed Metronome giving infinite buff when 2+ people activate it. 
  • Fixed multiple castings of Hallowed Ground causing them to share the same duration. 
  • Fixed Titania Razorwing augment adding infinite lasting buffs when casting abilities after entering and immediately exiting Razorwing.
  • Fixed Thurible animation not ending when out of energy. 
  • Fixed kuva braids not disappearing after being destroyed. 
  • Fixed a handful of weapons so that meleeing with them does not cancel sprint.
  • Fixed Seeking Shuriken not reducing target armor. 
  • Fixed missing ankle buckle on Mesa Presidio. 
  • Fixed Decoy dropping Oro in Conclave.  

HEY I am wondering when they will fix the hosting glitch that happens to some clients??? If you dont know what that is it is where everytime you want to go to the plains with your pals you and everyone lagg out of it for no reason what so ever.

WHY DID YOU GUYS REMOVE THE EXTRA CUSTOMIZATION FOR THE KI'TEER ATMOS MASK!!! I USED TO HAVE 3 OPTIONS FOR COLOR, NOW IT'S TWO OPTIONS TO COLOR 3 SECTIONS AND THEY SHARE THE COLORS WTF DE!

FIRST YOU REMOVED THE ABILITY TO USE THIS MASK WHILE WEARING A OPENED HOOD, SPECIFICALLY THE PLAINS OF EIDOLON ONES AND NOW THIS WTF

USED TO HAVE A GOLD MASK WITH BLUE LIGHTS, NOW IF I WANT A GOLD MASK I AM FORCED TO HAVE PURPLE LIGHTS ON IT CUZ I CANT CUSTOMIZE THAT ANYMORE!

4 hours ago, Seasonsofclarity said:

Need to state that the auto-fail on Plains bounties is not fixed.

I just attempted 3 separate bounties, and all 3 auto-failed when I loaded into the Plains themselves.

It happened to me, too. Please fix this on at least, Tuesday morning. It's getting really annoying. Thank you, DE

12 hours ago, Ekzarcun said:

getting more then 3 out of 5 is impossible with mining so you are getting 15% + 9% not +15%

ive gotten 4 but honestly i dont see this change making me willing to go mine out another set of arcanes.. the mining is just so bad when you're looking for the gems.

Every weapon in the game has a headshot multiplier, except for the Arca Plasmor.

Either all other weapons need to lose this benefit or the Arca needs to have it.  This a basic part of the damage system.

A better fix for the Arca Plasmor would've been to switch punchthrough out for splash damage, an AoE burst.  This would've meant that the Arca could still do it's thing against the target you're aiming at while not blipping entire crowds out of existence quite so easily.

I really hate to ask this, because I don't want this to go away: Has focus gain been changed? I just made 250k focus in a single run, opposed to my regular ~110k. Also I got ~60k focus per convergence instead of my regular 20k-50k. (all numbers with booster)

I don't think I improved on the way I gather focus, so I hope this is a sneak patch.

-edit-

double xp weekend

6 hours ago, Nox_Terminus said:

Your reasoning to nerf the Plasmor does not make actual sense. Compared to the other shotguns the Arca Plasmor's only benefit is that it has innate punch through and that it is easier to get headshots with. Nerfing that functionality only serves to skew the meta even more so back to the Tigris Prime which is already 'meta' enough as is. The Plasmor has a lower fire rate, lower range, and an extremely limited damage type, and the only reason it is considered in the top tier of weapons currently is hunter munitions, which as of damage 2.5 may no longer be worth using. So you're effectively nerfing a weapon which has a niche use for no other reason than 'We think it does too much damage when players use it intelligently'.

I gladly took a 90% Elemental over Hunter Munitions.  I have plenty of ways to strip armor as is and I would never be caught without one of them in ANY MISSION.  Hunter Munitions may let you kill a thing in 2 shots instead of 3, but Id rather switch to a gun better suited to the task at hand than try to muscle bleeds out of the Plasmor.  It was only managing them a bit under 15% of the time anyway.

Seriously, why make this weapon function different from every other weapon in the game instead of removing/replacing the only aspect that was breaking it?

So specters were nerfed before I managed to do ONE mission with trinity specter? Just why are specters not suppose to be good?

Also duality equinox augment is totally awesome now change from 7 to 10s or when maxed 21 to 30s is a major improvement. So fun now. I did todays sorties with equinox and it was great.

I have to praise how equinox plays now. All 4(7) abilities now are useful.

1 hour ago, ScribbleClash said:

I really hate to ask this, because I don't want this to go away: Has focus gain been changed? I just made 250k focus in a single run, opposed to my regular ~110k. Also I got ~60k focus per convergence instead of my regular 20k-50k. (all numbers with booster)

I don't think I improved on the way I gather focus, so I hope this is a sneak patch.

Maybe 2x affinity booster? But i noticed too, today in sorties I got 150k. I can see myself reaching 250k without farming it.

Can we please get a change to the new Shard recipe? Having to use the most rarest gems in the Plains is extremely annoying and the other lesser tier gems pretty much have NO use whatsoever and all it does in encourage people do is to buy tons of those gems from people who hoard them. 

1) The lures are not teleporting even when they are more than 500m from the frame ,

2) I (entire squad) not getting the full drops of a capture when both the lures have all 4 points covered.

i.e. unable to capture teralyst even with 2 fully charged lures,

I was host for the second part where capture was not happening,

the lures are not teleporting irrespective of me being host or client.

Bring back the old Arca Plasmor mechanics! Nerfing a workling gun doesnt make sense at all. It was working just fine for months now, why change it now? Typical developers, taking something players enjoys so much and making it crap.

Majority of the population are not happy with that nerf. 

7 hours ago, Tekhartha said:

WHY DID YOU GUYS REMOVE THE EXTRA CUSTOMIZATION FOR THE KI'TEER ATMOS MASK---

More like, it seems that NEARLY ALL operator head accessories are bugged.

This is especially visible on the Ki'Teer Atmos Diadem and the Ki'Teer Earpieces; the former has a blue colored flow effect while the Ki'Teer symbol is red, while the latter have an SUIT ENERGY colored flow effect while the Ki'Teer symbol is blue.

Only the vanilla earpieces and eyepieces, as well as the Sofren diadem, are unaffected.

crapasscollage.jpg

Thanks for completely ruining Arca Plasmor.

Really appreciate that you turned one of the most fun shotguns into trash tier.

What next Corinth nerf? Lenz nerf? Condition Overload nerf?

Why stop there.. there are few other fun weapons and frames that are sortie viable yet far from OP that you haven't ruined yet.

I guess DE's goal is to balance game for 15-25 lvl Starchart.

Archived