Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Infinite load at Plains of Eidolon gate

SafeguardSanakan

If you are the first one to enter the bonuty it works fine.  The problem occurs when you try to join a group already in a bounty..  I've tried two different PC's (Win 10 & Win 8), played around with the network router (enabled UPnP) with no luck...

En 8/2/2018 a las 21:08, Hunter__75 dijo:

If you are the first one to enter the bonuty it works fine.  The problem occurs when you try to join a group already in a bounty..  I've tried two different PC's (Win 10 & Win 8), played around with the network router (enabled UPnP) with no luck...

Exactly, and joining groups that have already begun is the most common scenario, so I´m getting real sick of having to return to my ship and try again over and over and over. This is an UGLY bug, and it needs to get fixed fast. The Feb 6th fix did nothing.

Edited by Calick8

Hey folks, I just wanted to comment that I had this bug too for the last couple of days.  What's worked for me has been to enter the plains from my orbiter on public, then enter cetus through the gates.  After that, I can re-enter the plains from cetus fine.  You may give it a shot...hopefully it works for you.  

Note: when I enter the plains from my orbiter I don't go back to cetus right away...that may influence things..I don't know.

Edited by orewashinigamiza

hace 2 horas, orewashinigamiza dijo:

Hey folks, I just wanted to comment that I had this bug too for the last couple of days.  What's worked for me has been to enter the plains from my orbiter on public, then enter cetus through the gates.  After that, I can re-enter the plains from cetus fine.  You may give it a shot...hopefully it works for you.  

Note: when I enter the plains from my orbiter I don't go back to cetus right away...that may influence things..I don't know.

I have done that a million times and what it does for me is that when the game tries to synchronize me with other players the map of the plains doesn't load correctly and there is no floor, only objects.

Have you seen the update today? 2 new eidolons, steal ships from Grineer... DE stop adding S#&$ to the plains if you can't even get them to work correctly for everyone

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2018-01-28 at 11:15 AM, IvarasBooty said:

Accepted a bounty and entered the first gate no problem, but once inside the loading will go on infinitely. The rear gate (back to Cetus) won't open and the only way out is to return to my ship.

I've only been able to accept a bounty and enter when the matchmaking preset has been set to Solo. I've had no other matchmaking problems outside of this transition between Cetus and the Plains of Eidolon.

Same problem hope they fix it up soon

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

This still hasn't been fixed after 2 years? Can't do plague star because other's load in before me and finish all stages before I can even load in!! It's really making the game pointless to even open up anymore if I can't do any of the event content.