Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Long Overdue Warframe

(PSN)LoisGordils

with regards to this yes it would be awesome to see a plant based WF.

but the skills would have to be about having to grow plants with say a skill called growth and having all there skills based around that one skill .

Oberon and Titania are both based on the Fae aka queen and king for the fairies.

A'ight, OP don't take offence to this, (or do, frankly I could use the entertainment) but this looks more like a salt mine than an actual post. You've made a vague suggestion of a concept that many people have already gone into detail about, and reacted pretty poorly to the criticism and humour that has presented itself. Are you here with a serious suggestion, or are you just looking to troll?

As for the suggestion itself, it might be nice to see a warframe with a primary focus on plants. However, as others before me have mentioned, the ideas have already been used on other frames. The only idea I can think of is one that focuses on summoning physical plants, rooting people with vines and the like.

Either way, it's still probably going to be a long while before we see a frame like this. Soonest will be after Khora, but I'd rather have something else. Maybe a nanite-focused frame...