Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Controller not working

Scofisticated

Dear Abby

Over a week ago, I was in a normal session on WF. I had played a few missions before, and the controller was perfectly fine. I took a small break with the game running when suddenly the controller stopped working. I didnt change anything in the settings of the game or Windows. Suddenly it just stopped.

I've tried to get it to work afterward, it has never been the same. One or two times it would work for a second after I start the game, but then nothing. I checked windows settings: fine. It works with other games. I checked it in Steam BigPicture, and it works there.

I even tried to use a controller mapping program. And it makes the camera twitch sometimes, but nothing else. I tried to change the mapping using WF's menu, but it doesnt change anything.

I dont think WF is recognizing the controller. I think it's ignoring me. I didnt mean to make it feel abandoned. I only needed a bit of a break. Please tell me how to repair this important relationship. I dont think I can go on without it.

Much appreciate any help.

Signed: OutOfControlInOpelousas

Not trying to necro-post. I found the answer to my problem. I went to Windows (10) Settings > Devices > Bluetooth and Other Devices, and scrolled down to press "Devices and Printers". From there, I right clicked the controller and pressed Troubleshoot. Windows fixed it from there.