Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Receiveing (pointless)FULLY scanned Cephalon Fragment's When all I want is Somachord Tone's

(PSN)AtomicEyekon

NinjaZeku- New or using the same map market. the problem we'll still exist what I'm discussing is why is there a cephalon fragments spawning when I have all of them fully scanned it is helping no one for them to spawn for me it is pointless. Yet the newly-introduced Somachord Tone's share the same spawn rates as the useless cephalon fragments how does that make any sense

1 hour ago, (PS4)AtomicEyekon said:

why is there a cephalon fragments spawning when I have all of them fully scanned it is helping no one

Like @Snib said, it might be of use to someone else in your Squad.

1 hour ago, (PS4)AtomicEyekon said:

the newly-introduced Somachord Tone's share the same spawn rates as the useless cephalon fragments how does that make any sense

I don't think Fragments replace / overwrite the chance to spawn a Tone, pretty sure I've gotten both in the same mission.

Mind you, a different map marker, or maybe even an option to turn off markers
for Fragments / Tones that you don't need to scan anymore I would hardly be against.

Honestly right now I don't see it as a huge issue. It's a ~50/50 chance to get the shiny new thing and there are typically only 4 per planet/tile set. 

What I am concerned about is if cramming scannables into that table becomes the new normal. 1:2 isn't bad but what happens when that becomes 1:3 or 1:4 etc.