Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Game disconnecting in public space and loss of controller vibration.

(XBOX)YoAlaskaDude

So I’ve been experiencing game disconnect for some time now and given the message “The network connection has been lost. You will now be returned to the main menu.” Is isn’t exactly new. This has been an issue for me since the Plague Star update even after the patch went live. Sometimes I would crash instantly after starting/joining public spaces. Other times it would take up to 15 - 30 minutes to crash. This happens anywhere that is in a public space (Relay, Cetus or missions) and usually happens once. After it crashes I can play for however long I want with no problems whatsoever.

Though if I disconnect in the middle of a mission my controller loses it vibration function and would not vibrate until I close and reopen Warframe. Though when I do that it would disconnect me again and I would lose the vibration in my controller again.

Only way I can get around this is playing solo which is sometimes what I do but it gets dull very quickly. This does get in the way of farming with friends and sometimes discourages me of playing Warframe.