Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Warframe Video's

AshenOne07

It's rather decent with Hunter Munitions or a Heavy Caliber + crit  build, but it requires headshots to be effective, otherwise it has really low damage. 

It feels really smooth to fire it, it looks nice and it can dominate the star chart, so it's an ok weapon. 

No recoil, perfect accuracy were always my favorite weapons. When I saw OriginalWickedFun youtube video, I knew I would love it. So I was patient, replicated the research, (didn't just buy it from market), and then:

- Rush build it: ( 25-35)  plat, can't remember,

-Potato and 4 forma  ( 100p )

-Unrolled riven - (900 p)

-Argon scope that thanks to all 3 stats I rolled on the riven I can finally use somewhere, so bought that too (400p)

It looks like this..

286zgpw.jpg

My new favorite, super accurate, nice to use, effective, fast firing primary.

Now if only I could find that exact same riven with a negative..

3 minutes ago, .Re-light. said:

No recoil, perfect accuracy were always my favorite weapons. When I saw OriginalWickedFun youtube video, I knew I would love it. So I was patient, replicated the research, (didn't just buy it from market), and then:

- Rush build it: ( 25-35)  plat, can't remember,

-Potato and 4 forma  ( 100p )

-Unrolled riven - (900 p)

-Argon scope that thanks to all 3 stats I rolled on the riven I can finally use somewhere, so bought that too (400p)

It looks like this..

286zgpw.jpg

My new favorite, super accurate, nice to use, effective, fast firing primary.

Now if only I could find that exact same riven with a negative..

You do realize you spent the ingame equivalent of at least $225 on that, right?

I'm not joking either, assuming that 1 Plat = $.15 (at least, excluding any discounts)

1 minute ago, MirageKnight said:

You do realize you spent the ingame equivalent of at least $225 on that, right?

I'm not joking either, assuming that 1 Plat = $.15 (at least, excluding any discounts)

You count that with plat bought on 75% discount or? I am not a total free player, I have spent money on plat before..

But most of my balance is there from riven trading, so it's just monopoly money for me..

There to be spent on these kind of things or fashion frame..

a) In riven world nothing matters.
b) I was pretty sure that it was slash + viral for the combo, but whatever.
c) @DatDarkOne please explain about the prowl damage increase on headshot for silenced weapons.
e) If you have enough place to put an infested clip, you could put the other multi shot mod, argone scope or even hammer shot.

Edit : F) Harrow is not the only frame that benefits from gunplay, dunno where you got the idea. 

Edit 2: @.Re-light. isn't this kinda low for 3 dispo? Are we seeing an encore of the Zaw riven bugs?

Edited by phoenix1992

39 minutes ago, .Re-light. said:

You count that with plat bought on 75% discount or? I am not a total free player, I have spent money on plat before..

But most of my balance is there from riven trading, so it's just monopoly money for me..

There to be spent on these kind of things or fashion frame..

That's still a lot of plat to spend on ONE gun o.O

That's just me though.

Oh and that figure assumes no discount and that you're buying the 75 Plat amount option. If you go for the 370 Plat option, it's more like $.18 per plat...

Just by looking at the thumbnail:

The Fashion Police would like to have a word with you, McDonalds called and wants its gun back.

Anyway, I think the gun is fine. Looks better than most guns we have, has a better sound (although I'd hoped this would be a loud weapon with a beefy sound...), and decent stats. The base damage should be higher, though. Even for a full-auto crit weapon, those base damage stats are a joke. Can barely one-shot a level 20 enemy.

(Then again, it fits the theme of my "Special Forces Ivara"...)

Edited by o0Despair0o
typo

57 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

c) @DatDarkOne please explain about the prowl damage increase on headshot for silenced weapons.

Ok.  Just happens that the wiki has a very good explanation.  

Headshot bonus is affected by Ability Strength.
The damage buff is a multiplicative bonus that is applied to Ivara's total weapon damage on headshots (e.g., with a maxed Intensify and a weapon that inflicts 500 total damage on headshots, a rank-3 Prowl will increase that headshot damage to 500 × (1 + 0.4 × 1.3) = 760).

Now since my power strength is at 199%, my headshot bonus is very nice.  It more than makes up for the so called "lost mod slot" due to having a silence mod.  

The Baka will just be the first non-bow weapon that i can mod the same way I do my bows without having worry about staying silent.  The damage fall off with range just really won't be much of an issue with Ivara.  Or the lower base damage stat.  

1 hour ago, o0Despair0o said:

The Fashion Police would like to have a word with you, McDonalds called and wants its gun back.

I got more of a Power Rangers vibe from that if you ask me...

1 hour ago, o0Despair0o said:

although I'd hoped this would be a loud weapon with a beefy sound

Given it's intended to be a silenced, spec ops SMG, it's understandably quiet.

Well, for those new here who want to solo the razorback, I suggest you try oberon w/ an arca plasmor (rad damage). You won't have any problem finishing this mission solo. I can finish it 4 mins and 30 seconds on avg with ease, as I don't really care about all those attacks coming from the razorback and those bursa and crewman. Hope this helps.

21 hours ago, AshenOne07 said:

Well, for those new here who want to solo the razorback, I suggest you try oberon w/ an arca plasmor (rad damage). You won't have any problem finishing this mission solo. I can finish it 4 mins and 30 seconds on avg with ease, as I don't really care about all those attacks coming from the razorback and those bursa and crewman. Hope this helps.

???? Far as I remember,  arca plasmor is mr10 locked? 

Wouldn't call an mr10 player new per se really,  especially when hittin mr10 pre much gives you access to some other more viable frames that can finish the mission without taking a single hit if played right.

Invis loki = pre much safe from anything and can use switch Tele to get bursas out within seconds.

Iron skin rhino = extra thicc condom and stomp can cc the smaller bots.

You get the point.... While reaching mr10 isn't hard per se, there are way better alternatives to solo the mission with respectably faster result, that and I wouldn't call mr10s new per se.

Edited by Tsardova