Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Warframe Video's

AshenOne07

I wish that we'd have been able to walk along the ground like in FO4 if we went in with Power Armor.

With the right Perk, I walk to certain spots like that due to running Survival and the whole Fast Travel restriction, just have the Radio running on the long walk and find the gentle slopes on the other side!

10 hours ago, -Trey- said:

Teleport switch loki is easier, it lets you skip hacking of panels part speeding up this mission.

with nyx you dont even have to bring them into the arena. the bursas when mind controlled will happily fire away from behind bars. It's literally press a single button to win

Edited by Frosthaven83

So I've been playing with a cassowar for a long time now, and I really think that this polearm is really good. Go with a 100% status build and you will find this weapon melting those enemies fast. The range, attack speed and the status are really amazing. Only downside is its meh crits :sadcry: But, it's still good without crits.

Take it with saryn + artax and you will usually see 5 to 7 status on enemy, which is perfect for condition overload build.

3 minutes ago, AshenOne07 said:

So I've been playing with a cassowar for a long time now, and I really think that this polearm is really good. Go with a 100% status build and you will find this weapon melting those enemies fast. The range, attack speed and the status are really amazing. Only downside is its meh crits :sadcry: But, it's still good without crits.

Take it with saryn + artax and you will usually see 5 to 7 status on enemy, which is perfect for condition overload build.

3 minutes ago, AshenOne07 said:

1) I haven’t fully lvled it up yet because I’m busy but so far has been okay.

2) The new Baza is amazing, I used a Volt Prime (strength+duration build no forma) and the baza with 2 mods (Serration 1 off max rank and Hunter munitions unranked ) and somehow, I killed an entire :perrin:death squad (the one which you get when you’re “fully” hated by them). It was on Ares, Mars.

25 minutes ago, EndermanBeast said:

1) I haven’t fully lvled it up yet because I’m busy but so far has been okay.

2) The new Baza is amazing, I used a Volt Prime (strength+duration build no forma) and the baza with 2 mods (Serration 1 off max rank and Hunter munitions unranked ) and somehow, I killed an entire :perrin:death squad (the one which you get when you’re “fully” hated by them). It was on Ares, Mars.

Yeah the baza is also pretty good. Go viral + slash + crit then it can wreak havoc.

2 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

The problem with cassowar is that it has to compete with lesion and loses. MR Fodder for me. Status Polearms will never be useful if Lesion exists because of its unique passive.

Try one of the new zaws, far more crit and status and range than the lesion could ever hope for, mine tears things up much quicker than my lesion build, and scales far better as it has decent Crit Chance so blood rush will keep the zaw getting stronger and stronger where as lesion is stuck with a terrible base crit

2 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

The problem with cassowar is that it has to compete with lesion and loses. MR Fodder for me. Status Polearms will never be useful if Lesion exists because of its unique passive.

47 minutes ago, AshenOne07 said:

Well, lesion is still king I guess. :)

This. Not worth using over Lesion, but it is fun. 

I freaking love this weapon. It's absolutely gorgeous. Orthos is pretty outclassed by this (same reach better stats) and lesion has the dps but this has the range holy crap! I melt enemies left and right with this. 

People can keep their zaws they're the ugliest eye sores in the game and require far too much of a grindwall. 

Edited by Sapphic-Sandra