Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.10.3

[DE]Megan

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.10.3

Fixes: 

• Fixed unequipped/holstered Melee weapons being visible even though they have 'hide when holstered' on.

Except other people can totally still see your hidden weapons when they look at your Profile or when they look at you walking around a relay.

16 minutes ago, Yggdrazzil said:

Please fix lures getting stuck on Plains of Eidolon. Their pathing seem worse after the last round of hotfixes and they do not actually teleport when stuck or far away at all.

Please fix lures not giving the option to command them to follow or hold position. The panel does not appear when you approach them. Sometimes switching into or out of operator mode helps, sometimes it doesn't.

Also, vomvalyst spawning needs to be looked at. We are sometimes starved for vomvalysts for way too long. Sometimes vomvalysts spotted in the distance disappear once you get closer.

True, lures stuck many time on rocks, tree's and cannot move nowhere.

May we please have more obvious UI or options so that we know when our mic is on? When others speak. you can see the mic symbols, but when I speak, they can hear me but there is no symbol. this leads to moments where the mic is on but you dont notice. 

40 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Transferring to Operator or back to Warframe will now inherit the sprint button state of your previous form.

I'm now a happy man.
I can't believe I finally have my meaningful sprint toggle after so many years, it makes me so happy I wanna cry T^T

My OCD mind will forever be thankful to you, DE <3

40 minutes ago, chrisx1125 said:

* Switching to/from operator with a high ping takes several seconds, e.g. 500ms ping takes 5s to switch to switch sometimes

Not just that, but high latency can also interfere with Zenurik's Energizing Dash (you dash, but no energy regen sphere is created).

37 minutes ago, ozveryashka said:

Octavia bugs with 1+4 = no dmg to enemy half of time. you need to leave and re-enter zone to enable dmg.

Not only the 1 and 4 its the 1 and 2. Enemies are prioritizing following the ball vs shooting the mallet on the ball 1/2 the time. 

1 minute ago, Soulhuntz said:

Not only the 1 and 4 its the 1 and 2. Enemies are prioritizing following the ball vs shooting the mallet on the ball 1/2 the time. 

the resonator doesn't even want to pick up the mallet half the time. I spend most of my session recasting her 1 & 2 and praying they work.

Archived