Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.10.3

[DE]Megan

57 minutes ago, Khift said:

That's nice, but... fishing on the coastline is still 100% broken. Glappid and Murkray are still impossible to catch due to the bait bug.

51 minutes ago, Mr.OlMan said:

Please fix the issue where bait & dyes fall through the world on the coastline on the Plains.

38 minutes ago, WeltHerr said:

y fishing on coastline still broken. Dye and bait just falling through the map and have no effect at all. Pls fix this cause its really frustrating :(

30 minutes ago, MaliceFreak said:

so bait fixed yet or is that still falling through the ground?

Can you maybe provide screenshots of where you are finding this?  I used baits and dye in the ocean over by the Enegry fence to the right of Cetus with no issues  so it might be specific to one area.

I don't see anything about the network not responding bug.  Has it been fixed as well?   I actually failed a Mastery Rank test because I got booted back to my orbiter from a hanged loading screen.  I never got into the test at all and the next thing I knew I failed it because it wouldn't load and kicked me out.

9 minutes ago, Parasthesia said:

I can't believe Arca Plasmor gets nerfed but other powerhouse shotguns haven't been touched since introduction - Vaykor Hek, Tigris Prime, even the base Hek! All do boosted headshot damage, and can easily hit multiple targets when modded for punchthrough.

i dont think you followed to closely, they broke arca, and now its fixed, no NERF, read correctly

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Arca Plasmor dealing 0 damage on headshots. 

Thanks! I guess the Plasmor is now COMPLETELY working as intended now?

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed unequipped/holstered Melee weapons being visible even though they have 'hide when holstered' on.

Thanks. Now PLEASE fix elemental FX showing up on Nikanas, the Gunsen, and Sigma & Octantis even if Weapon Elemental fx is turned off in Options.

Also, Oberon's Renewal is STILL affecting Shadows and thus creating a massive energy drain. This issue has been around since Oberon's rework went live and it REALLY needs fixing.

how about fixing titania? using her new augment and then changing into normal mode from razorwing on occasion completely slows down melee animations and wont change back til mission is over or restarted, its as if a cold proc is slammed onto titania when using melee attacks, have only experienced this in plains as i havent used titania on normal missions since the augment update, have experienced it on 5 different occasions in past 2 days

the "new" toggle sprint button is buggy though, you can't grab edges of climbable surfaces while it's ON and you'll have difficulty doing bullet jumps since when pressing crouch (toggle crouch on my part) you'll automatically stand up and sprint when pressed forward, so if you're like me that likes pressing forward before pressing jump (especially doing those spy mission that needs accurate jumping) pretty much you'll get screwed

edit

oh, and when holding fire button, after an auto-reload, you won't shoot back again, you need to stop running or press fire button again to fire your weapon

2 hours ago, Yggdrazzil said:

Please fix lures getting stuck on Plains of Eidolon. Their pathing seem worse after the last round of hotfixes and they do not actually teleport when stuck or far away at all.

Please fix lures not giving the option to command them to follow or hold position. The panel does not appear when you approach them. Sometimes switching into or out of operator mode helps, sometimes it doesn't.

Also, vomvalyst spawning needs to be looked at. We are sometimes starved for vomvalysts for way too long. Sometimes vomvalysts spotted in the distance disappear once you get closer.

Yup, the vomvalyst spawns can be very irritating, and we really need those lures to teleport, please fix them not being able to teleport, also the lures seem to stop following you after you pop into archwing, even after you get off archwing they seem to just stay in one spot, need a fix for this too

I didn't even know there was another lex skin so I looked it up and found out that there was an excalibur onyx skin that got replaced by it. I would have bought it if I knew it was even a thing. I like to be notified when they release a new dlc like when they told us about the starter pack. I hope they plan on bringing the previous excal onyx skin back because I didn't even know about it. Please DE don't do this to your players.

Archived