Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Posted a discussion in Warframe forms yet it ceased to exist even after checking (Content I Started)

(PSN)AtomicEyekon

90% of my post are facts example Ash Bladestorm after his Nerf is a far less Superior killer ,Mirage Stun after her Nerf is unwanted and unreliable. I did not take a screenshot of my form post nor do I have it all memorized of other people posting their comments. So I cannot tell you what was all there. It's probably important to note that the Forum post that I am  missing has been uploaded roughly an hour or less ago. . .

Hm, it's not in your post history anyway.  If it was merged, it'd show up there at least, but it seems to be totally gone.  

A Mod may have found it redundant or misplaced.  Might contact one and ask them to look into it, since topics and posts aren't deleted, just hidden.  So it still exists, somewhere.

5 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

Hm, it's not in your post history anyway.  If it was merged, it'd show up there at least, but it seems to be totally gone.  

A Mod may have found it redundant or misplaced.  Might contact one and ask them to look into it, since topics and posts aren't deleted, just hidden.  So it still exists, somewhere.

It must be. He only posts facts.

1 minute ago, MagPrime said:

There's information here that I don't have and I'm not sure I want to have it.

28 minutes ago, (PS4)AtomicEyekon said:

90% of my post are facts example Ash Bladestorm after his Nerf is a far less Superior killer ,Mirage Stun after her Nerf is unwanted and unreliable. I did not take a screenshot of my form post nor do I have it all memorized of other people posting their comments. So I cannot tell you what was all there. It's probably important to note that the Forum post that I am  missing has been uploaded roughly an hour or less ago. . .

Nothing really to miss, I was being snarky.

1 hour ago, EDYinnit said:

I can't think of anything much more redundant than "x - 1 < x", which is what "ability is less effective after nerf" essentially says.

This just in: water is wet, and WARNING: your food product may be hot after heating.

What is the point of your comment?  I'm genuinely curious, since it doesn't really pertain to the topic of someone's post going missing and how to figure out what happened. 

2 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

What is the point of your comment?  I'm genuinely curious, since it doesn't really pertain to the topic of someone's post going missing and how to figure out what happened. 

My point is to support your point that the OP's "points" had no point in existing, if they were as redundant as described.

How meta.

In all seriousness, though, if the OP's actual posts are no longer alive (read: not even merged into another thread) then the best guesses are that the thread devolved quickly into toxicity and was summarily removed with the OP's posts caught up in the crossfire, as I've lost salient content this way several times in the past, or some mod's passing through with a Wikipedia-like zeal for trimming away what's irrelevant instead of letting it rot through the pages as is more standard practice around here.

However.

@(PS4)AtomicEyekon Instead of 'content you started', go to your profile, 'see my activity' and filter down to Posts. In my experience that's more accurate in fishing up merged content. Doing so on your profile I can see a lot of samey posts about Gara's Mass Vitrify in other threads plus a topic you claim to have restarted based on the same complaint, which suggests to me that there's been a cleanup on the topic and stuff's probably just been merged up where appropriate.

It can easily get confusing when you see things like an upvote on your post criticising someone's pleas against the Atterax being rebalanced, but it now lives in a thread titled "Arca Plasmor Change" instead of "Please don't nerf Atterax". It's anyone's guess what the responsible mod was thinking there.