Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No mods from Orokin Derelect

Snypa007

Voidfoxy, RawrGamer, and I (Synpai007) was doing the Orokin Derelict Survival yesterday (1/29/2018) specifically to get the Octavia . On two separate runs, we opened the vault door to get the corrupted mod, picked up the mod, and successfully extracted from the mission but did not get the mods. It did not show on the rewards screed, but my teammates assured me it would be given to me. They then discovered that it was not given to them as well. The Stalker showed up in one of the two missions and dropped an item, but it too was not given to us.All resources were given to us though.

Same problem, same situation for me. Just finished my second solo run on Derelict Survival with Decaying Dragon keys equipped both times. Managed to open the vault twice, picked up the glowing orb, and got the notification. I stayed around awhile afterwards to get the Rotation C reward, and when I left I got no corrupted mods. 

Same issue. Frame of reference:

Orokin derelict survival / Mission completed after 20 minutes / Bleeding dragon key used, it was the last of the stack (after opening the vault I had none left in the inventory)

I opened the vault early and took the artifact later, about ~40 seconds before extracting. I did encounter corrupted enemies on my way to extraction and my shields were reduced from the artifact.

I noticed waypoints, which I had placed at the Vault, were disappearing quickly. They usually stay longer (indefinitely?) if I recall correctly.

Additional information: This was also my second solo run during which I had opened a vault, both using bleeding dragon keys. Nothing except the corrupted mod was missing. On the first and third attempt I got the mods as expected, however I waited until 5 minutes had passed before opening the vault and completed the mission immediately both times.

Edited by Traumtulpe

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished an ODS and opened a vault with a hobbled dragon key. Lotus did speak about the artifact and the corrupted enemies did show up. This was the first one my clanmate and I had opened, so we were excited, only to find out at the end there was no corrupted mod.

I've submitted a support ticket to DE, but apparently they STILL haven't fixed it (nor have they fixed the broken sprint toggle 'on' bullet jump mechanic). :sadcry: I haven't been back to the derelect since, and won't go back until it is fixed. It sucks that we're missing out on the loot (of a LOOT based shooter) because they feel that pushing out new content is more important than fixing what's already in place. Oh yeah, they won't give you anything for loosing out on the loot except for the key you used to open the vault. #thanksDE