Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[PS4]-Tenno Guards of Destiny- The perfect clan for Beginners, Casuals, and Veterans alike!

(PSN)CannaWhoopazz13

Tenno Guards of Destiny is Recruiting

There's a small clan on PS4, formed originally by members of a Destiny raiding clan.  We're now ready to expand!  The purpose of keeping our clan at a max of 30 members is to make sure that we're always a group of friends playing together.  There are plenty of clans to join with hundreds of players if you just want the research and trading post.  But if you become a Tenno Guard you'll make a real difference, meet some great people from around the world, and become a friend!   There's an easy path to leadership if you want, or just kick back and hang out slaughtering the masses.  Whatever path you want to take within the game, they'll be a friend here to play and talk with!

We have all of the weapons researched, except the Hema (so many Mutagen Samples), and we're only missing an archwing part or two.  

I played the game back in 2013-14 on PC leaving in February, but everyone else in the clan is fairly new, starting back in November.  

We've been doing Sorties almost daily, as long as there's people interested.  There's also a few people running Eidolon hunts for you to join if you're so inclined.  We have a discord, but most of the conversation happens either in-game, in PS4 party chat, or a PSN Messenger group.

The ideal player that I'm looking for is somebody who's active weekly.  I'd prefer you to have a mic, but it's not at all mandatory.  There's no Mastery Rank requirement either.  In fact, I'd say that I'm mostly looking for relative newcomers who want a friendly group of people to explore the Warframe universe with.  

If you have any questions, you can certainly ask!  Please let me know either here if you're interested.  You can also message me, DaThornz, or BeastVT in-game or on PSN for an invite or more information!

See you out there,

-CW

Edited by (PS4)CannaWhoopazz13

9 hours ago, (PS4)cirlco said:

Hello so I started playing in 2014 stopped for a few years and now Im back at it I normally play after 11 pm eastern time except tues wed when I can play whenever what times do you all play normally

hey cirlco.  I'm on Mondays and Wednesdays at those times, and we have a guy from the West Coast who plays then too, though he's currently distracted with Monster Hunter: World.  We also have a few guys front the UK who'd be on during the day on morning/early afternoon your time.

Hey!

i'm new on Warframe, i start play around 1 week, istill on masterty 4 and i still looking for knowledge about a lot of things in this game (it’s fcking big). but alone is more hard them i expected and i think with a good guild with a good players i can reach this. I’m Brazilian, 24 yo, but idk if the servers are mixed or not, but if is i like to enjoy. Msg me on ps4 thidrancias

Edited by (PS4)thidrancias

1 hour ago, (PS4)thidrancias said:

Hey!

i'm new on Warframe, i start play around 1 week, istill on masterty 4 and i still looking for knowledge about a lot of things in this game (it’s fcking big). but alone is more hard them i expected and i think with a good guild with a good players i can reach this. I’m Brazilian, 24 yo, but idk if the servers are mixed or not, but if is i like to enjoy. Msg me on ps4 thidrancias

Hey!  The servers ARE mixed, so we can definitely group up.  I'm going to be at school until late, but I'll let the other leaders in the clan know to send you an invite. 

Heya, a returning player here! ^^ I started to play Warframe maybe three years ago (really casually) pretty much on my own, but figured with all the new updates and everything I thought it'd be nice to join an active friendly clan to enjoy the game in a completely new way for me :D Are ya guys still recruiting? 

Edited by (PS4)MechanicalChild

2 hours ago, (PS4)MechanicalChild said:

Heya, a returning player here! ^^ I started to play Warframe maybe three years ago (really casually) pretty much on my own, but figured with all the new updates and everything I thought it'd be nice to join an active friendly clan to enjoy the game in a completely new way for me :D Are ya guys still recruiting? 

Hey Mechanical.  We are still recruiting.  We still have room for 20 more members!  I'll get an invite out to you ASAP

Ok, final 10 slots now.  I'm keeping this clan at 30 members because I want us to be a group of friends. 

You don't want to join a 900 member clan if what you want is friends to play with!  You'll never get to know a tenth of the people in your clan! Come here instead.  You'll actually get to know everyone in the clan, and be a friend.  If you join a 900 member clan, you'll always be a stranger to the majority of your clanmates.