The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

QOL change for void fissures (suggestions)

bronzebonobo

As it stands now, void fissure missions are RNG for a couple of hours. It sucks because i don't particularly like most of the missions that pop up (hive,sabotage) I was thinking of ways to remedy this situation:

You could charge us for wanting to pinpoint a certain fissure, lets say survival, so it would cost something to go to it, you could make us give relics or planetary resources for a price to have someone give you an exact location of what you want.

Things that i think this change would help with: promotes player choice, atleast you get to pick what you want for a price, less headache and more playtime instead of afking for a couple hours then coming back.

Now obviously the higher tier you go it will still be the same lith, meso, neo,and axi missions we do but with more choice.

Thanks for reading guys, tell DE how you feel about this if you wish, hopefully they read it. 

It would provide some nice QoL indeed but I feel like it's an exploitable system.

In my opinion fissures push you to check out all the tilesets that the game offers. I like that compared to living in the void with old prime farming. If we are allowed to pick the place, most people will just google "Best farming spot for relics" and all the variety will be gone. Finding a public relic will be extremely rare.

I agree that the fissure system needs some QoL improvements, but my suggestion would be that for each tier there should always be at least one endless fissure option. It's not like we don't already work to get the relics in the first place, so, imho, we shouldn't be forced to pay anything to actually open the relics. Since I'm not really into exterminates or short run missions, on average it takes me 20 minutes to get a relic in the first place. I'm aware that some defense and interception missions reward relics on rotations besides C.

A second suggestion: Have it that there are always fissures on each branch of the void. I don't know what it is, but I almost never get bored of being in the Void. It's a magical place and the ambiance has this strange contrary effect where it both energizes and soothes me.

I'd mainly suggest they change the system so that there's always 2 missions per relic era available with very little downtime (maybe 10 sec tops). It's annoying sometimes to set up a group then have to wait for a mission to pop up.

(Also Equinox can somewhat cheese hive sabotage with maim since it damages the tumors when you detonate it)

2 hours ago, (PS4)supernova_girlie said:

I agree that the fissure system needs some QoL improvements, but my suggestion would be that for each tier there should always be at least one endless fissure option. It's not like we don't already work to get the relics in the first place, so, imho, we shouldn't be forced to pay anything to actually open the relics. Since I'm not really into exterminates or short run missions, on average it takes me 20 minutes to get a relic in the first place. I'm aware that some defense and interception missions reward relics on rotations besides C.

A second suggestion: Have it that there are always fissures on each branch of the void. I don't know what it is, but I almost never get bored of being in the Void. It's a magical place and the ambiance has this strange contrary effect where it both energizes and soothes me.

I like the idea on always having an endless going.  Sometimes I have nothing to do and wanna run endless relics and just end up logging out because there aren't any.

1 hour ago, HadronVictorioso said:

You still don't understand do you?

It's a system that only benefits those already well-off.

well they need to do something, i get hyped to farm and then look at the fissures and just log out because its a bunch of sabs and hives, def is pretty boring after you spam it