Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Reward Chance

Acersecomic

On 2/21/2018 at 7:15 AM, taiiat said:

perfect Rivens for popular Weapons are expensive because of the Stats. that isn't going to change by saturating the game with EVEN MORE Rivens.
getting a Riven for that Weapon in the first place is like, 5-10% of the value that you're paying for. the rest is getting the highest possible rolls on the perfect Stats.

There is no perfect riven. It's just about offer and demand. Unveiled riven mods went up to 50 platinium as for today, just because they are kind of rare ? In game supposed to be a common reward, but from my experience, i get one of this once a week more or less, (and i play it daily)

So, once we get more rivens means more offer.. less demand. Then the more rivens we have, the more chance for everyone to get a riven for a specific weapon. Then.. of course, kuva, kuva and more kuva.
2 weeks ago, useless rivens needed for transmutation were sold for  5 platinium (give or take) . Today they sell it for 15 ! And that is because there is more demand... and less offer.

31 minutes ago, mkoo33 said:

There is no perfect riven. It's just about offer and demand. Unveiled riven mods went up to 50 platinium as for today, just because they are kind of rare ? In game supposed to be a common reward, but from my experience, i get one of this once a week more or less, (and i play it daily)

So, once we get more rivens means more offer.. less demand. Then the more rivens we have, the more chance for everyone to get a riven for a specific weapon. Then.. of course, kuva, kuva and more kuva.
2 weeks ago, useless rivens needed for transmutation were sold for  5 platinium (give or take) . Today they sell it for 15 ! And that is because there is more demand... and less offer.

your point is? average prices spiked up because a bunch of Weapons got increased Stats (to calculated points as to where Rivens are necessary for everything), so people want Rivens for those 'new' Weapons and people that spend their time making Plat from trading Rivens, want Rivens for those 'new' Weapons to sell.

yes that's supply/demand - and your point with that is...? that would happen even if Rivens were as common as Power Throw.

IIRC Rivens are treated as separate drops (e.g., Melee Riven is different from Shotgun Riven in the pool).

https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html#sortieRewards

There are even 2 melee categories; I'm guessing normal + zaw.

That means while the "Riven" chance is listed as high, the actual drops are even rarer than many of the other rewards.

I have repeatedly suggested implementing it as a single drop with a second roll to determine Riven class, but to no avail.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh hey, so... after a while I got another riven. It's a shotgun riven, imagine my joy upon seeing this.

And then I opened it... I shouted "FKK!!!!" in clan chat. Everyone guessed it was Convectrix. And they were right. So... DE... that should be more than enough of a sign to tell you that Convectrix is still absolute unwanted trash when everyone guesses that of all the shotguns, someone got a Convectrix riven if they are disappointed.