[DE]Megan

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.11.0

16 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Octavia’s Resonator not dealing damage to enemies following it.

Wow that was 10 months late! lol

Still, grineer drop pods in poe not fixed.

Khora still missing since december 2017.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

We want you to feel like the perfect Gem that you are

m2c1n9u.jpg

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 5

Maybe not the right topic, but can you look into "adjusting" the rare containers content ?

It's hilarious finding a rare container and inside we have .. alloy plate, or 800 credits.

Cheers.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 5

I just had one of the Dye's fall through the ocean without working. Also, all progress except experice was wiped from our profiles for zaws. 

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE us be able to link focus schools to loadouts in the future. 

• Upvote 2

Nice additions, especially the mining stuff.

Though there is one thing that I still want fixed, and there are probably other people who share my problem:

The recently released Cryona Syandana is AWESOME but it has some serious clipping issues, especially with some of the deluxe skins like Banshee Soprana.

Please do something about that if possible, we got some other amazing new stuff aswell I guess, thanks. 

• Upvote 1

Final Product of the Octavia Diva skin is very disappointing for me. Was very hyped from the steam workshop images. Decided not to buy it now.

• Satisfied 1
  • Woah 1
  • Upvote 8

I understand why the pigtails got nerfed but can they at least go to her waist, the design is based off Hatsune Miku from Vocaloid. Cant you keep the hair going to the waistline but have it fade off like it already is. I was really looking forward to Music Waifu. 

27 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

First for please make Octavia's  pigtails more thicc.

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

x5zaPuL.jpg

Warframe Skins   

• Octavia Diva Skin by Iukinu_u

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Why does the heavy blade skin look normal sized on the Zenistar? I was hoping it'd be huge like the Dominion skin. I wanted another big boi sword. And if it's about artist intention, they and you have every other heavy blade in the game for normal sized heavy blades! I'm so disappointed. It's so much less appealing now that I know the bug doesn't work on it.

• Upvote 2

So more tennogen :( whats in it for players that dont use steam?, dont want to use steam?, and dont want to purchase tennogen with real $ cause they have 1000s of plat in game?

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

I think this is the first .X update i've ever experienced where there is literally nothing new to log into if i discount tennogen.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

Even though I don't like doing this, I want to bring this to DE's attention. Still no fix for this mining exploit:

• Upvote 1

YES! Thank you so much for the Mote amp fix! Loving the Zaw preview and linking that was added as well, don’t need to tab in and out of game to check stats anymore.

(Hopefully the stats we see are post gilding!)

I know a lot of people are clamoring for content, but quality of life fixes are ALWAYS appreciated, at least I always do. I think it shows y’all are nit picky with the details, and committed to quality of gameplay as much as you are quantity of gameplay.

Keep the tennogen coming and the quality of life....improving? 

Thanks again!

45 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Final stage of all Bounties now rewards an item from tier 1 or 2 (instead of tier 0,1, or 2). 

Cheers!

20 minutes ago, SoItGoes said:

Also, all progress except experice was wiped from our profiles for zaws. 

It was like that all along. DE couldn't include those numbers.

Many people felt they have been deceived by the Harrow skin. Now it looked like a towel on the head after bath than a hoodie. lol

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, FollowTheFaceless said:

Still no fix for Operator's "Sit" animation being submerged into the floor. Keep ignoring.

I doubt they're ignoring it, but they only have so much manpower and there's so many bugs to fix at all times.

• Upvote 1