Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.11.0

[DE]Megan

A twintails from a skin will blind teammate so changed it to less then half of the effect compare to the original one.

Meanwhile in the game there are tons of frame can blind teammate with their skill even harder then that are not even touch touched, i don't think this is a good excuse to not make the original design into the game. Right now with my deep purple energy color i can't even see the shape very clearly.

I'd like to put it out there that bounties are still broken and are still randomly not working for hours on end as has been the case since last Thursday's patch :\ This isn't just about bounties either, when the system isn't loading bounties it literally will not load NPCs on the plains either, it's like going into Captura almost, making the entire plains worthless. I'm really hoping to see a comment on this soon there's been numerous threads on this as well as social media about this but I've not seen a comment on it from DE yet I hope they know and are looking into it

51 minutes ago, Mattsuii said:

Uhm, they specifically addressed that in the update on his rework

No - they didn't.

51 minutes ago, Mattsuii said:

costs 1/3 the energy drain it did before to keep his shadows alive, so your energy pool doesn’t drains as fast as it used to. It was a compromise between people loving this feature (essentially having a bunch of perpetual tanks at enemy level around you), but there were other people, such as myself who hated it for destroying my energy pool. The “1/3 heal but also 1/3 cost” thing was their way of balancing it.

That's not addressing the issue and neither is it balanced. It's still a massive energy drain, even for a Rage-build Oberon like mine, and it needs to be removed.

46 minutes ago, xXHobbitXx said:

its supposed to, it keeps the shadows alive, dont like it, dont play oberon or nekros with other oberon and nekros's

Oh what a brilliant solution... *slow claps* Nekros should be keeping his own Shadows alive, not Oberon. That's the reason why recasting SoTD allows a Nekros player to heal up existing Shadows in addition to summoning new ones. Or didn't you realize that?

Unlike you apparently, myself and others would actually like Nekros and Oberon to work well together.

I swear, if I got 5 plat for every time some player makes an asinine "Don't like x? Don't play" comment, I'd have every weapon , 'Frame, deluxe skin, alt helm, mod and Riven by now.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Final stage of all Bounties now rewards an item from tier 1 or 2 (instead of tier 0,1, or 2). 

YES. Thank you! :clap:

EDIT: Keep making changes like this, and I guarantee you I'll decide your policies and practices are once again deserving of my money.

Thanks for the fixes.

A few more:
* No extraction marker displayed on minimap or overlay map:
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/908633-no-extraction-marker-on-minimap-or-overlay-map

* Unbounded overlay map is very intrusive and needs a review (or a 3rd option) 
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/768434-overlay-map-is-unbounded-which-makes-aiming-difficult-sometimes

* Kuva placement and visibility problems on infested tiles
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/826536-kuva-siphon-placement-and-kuva-visibility-problems/

* Ability use should not be blocked while fishing spear is equipped
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/883074-fishing-spear-should-not-block-ability-use/

* Abilities should be able to target Firbolgs and Bolkors
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/886896-warframe-abilities-should-work-on-firbolgs-and-bolkors

Other issues:
* Gara's Splinter Storm should not break corpus windows when you run past
* JV docking errors still occur
* Switching to/from operator with a high ping takes several seconds, e.g. 500ms ping takes 5s to switch to switch sometimes
* Leaving group at extraction in PoE does not trigger extract - you need to leave the extraction area and come back through the door
* Operator void dash frequently results in out of bounds and position reset
* Operator damage kicking you back to your frame resets your position to the first time you used operator, frequently the start of the mission
* Energizing Dash does not work if you land running - you need to pause after the dash and transfer back
* If you get Session Full when joining a session then the next mission selection does not work - you need to select it, cancel, select again 

QoL improvements:
* Range for melee weapons should be listed in game and on wikia.
* Ambient ship + dojo sounds need a separate volume setting (currently controlled by sound effects)
* Message beep volume should have a separate setting (currently controlled by sound effects)
* Trade interface needs multi-select, similar to selling for ducats or credits. Current interface is awkward
* Relic enrichment interface is awkward when enriching 10+ - click relic, click radiant, click ok, refresh screen, repeat. This should allow multiple, or at least not reset selection
* Please add a Hide Mastered filter in Market and Dojo 
* Ability to issue commands to lures/spectres/etc from further away, especially when they are off the ground and you can't get close enough to hit X

42 minutes ago, Drex83 said:

I'd like to put it out there that bounties are still broken and are still randomly not working for hours on end as has been the case since last Thursday's patch :\ This isn't just about bounties either, when the system isn't loading bounties it literally will not load NPCs on the plains either, it's like going into Captura almost, making the entire plains worthless. I'm really hoping to see a comment on this soon there's been numerous threads on this as well as social media about this but I've not seen a comment on it from DE yet I hope they know and are looking into it

1 hour ago, R31N said:

entering bounties on random parties is impossible since friday's 26 hotfix for some people, we get an infinite loading icon, people join and leave parties and the only way to unstuck is to esc and leave cetus, support don't know anything about it and they point to firewalls etc, but we still can join all other type of missions in random parties, it s only bounties that get stuck. please see to it, it s a big issue

https://steamcommunity.com/app/230410/discussions/0/1693785669866707613/

Just wanted to reiterate what they've already stated. Since the patch and hotfix that were released last weekend, doing bounties with a squad seems near impossible to do. Numerous threads in this forums have been posted raising this as an issue. Hope to hear something from DE that they're looking into it. Nonetheless, thanks for the QoL fixes and for releasing the 2nd batch of Tennogen round 11! Looking forward to having this issue fixed as soon as possible :thumbup:

2 hours ago, Oranji said:

How I really feel about Octavia's skin after all that hype... 
R6S5ZXvm.jpg
Comparison:

Hide contents

CG2lHPF.png

I mean I'll probably still get it just not happy as I thought I'd be.
The rest looks really awesome tho.

Well so much for getting that skin. I was looking forward to getting fat toenails, then mixing it with the upcoming deluxe skin for maximum diva.

Was.

That mining update is FANTASTIC. The amount of minerals you get just with the longer outline is so much better than before. Makes this a lot less hair-ripping to get stuff. Thanks very much for this all. Now just hoping we can fix losing loot on entering back into Cetus super-bug!

1 hour ago, MirageKnight said:

Oh what a brilliant solution... *slow claps* Nekros should be keeping his own Shadows alive, not Oberon. That's the reason why recasting SoTD allows a Nekros player to heal up existing Shadows in addition to summoning new ones. Or didn't you realize that?

Unlike you apparently, myself and others would actually like Nekros and Oberon to work well together.

I swear, if I got 5 plat for every time some player makes an asinine "Don't like x? Don't play" comment, I'd have every weapon , 'Frame, deluxe skin, alt helm, mod and Riven by now.

yet your still crying over something that has already been addressed as stated by other forum goers :) like i STATED dont like how they interact dont use oberon or nekros together :)

Archived