Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.11.0

[DE]Megan

Can we PLEASE get an option to either turn off tennogen off our equip menus or at least dropping all of them to the bottom. Absolutely annoying to browse through unpurchased gear, looking to buy platinum stuff, and filtering through tennogen. If people are going to buy them, they'll buy them, and it doesn't have to be in anyone's face.

Still not fixed: Zaw polearms not being able to use polearm skins.

Still not fixed: Rescue target not following Warframe when Client open the prison doors and cell doors as Operator, and vice versa.

Still not fixed: Clients being able to use secondary weapon after giving it to the Rescue target in Void Mode as Operator.

my colors are still off, i have the same exact color slot selected and it isnt the same color as it is, its really pale, some of the purples are blue and vice versa. i dont have any favorites now, and when i click a (ex primary colorthat i already have selected) it puts me at the classic screen and doesnt show me which i have selected. i put in a bug report and have nothing from it, and i am a bit ocd and my colors dont match. this is upsetting. please fix asap. or help. i didnt do anything different so it isnt me.

2 hours ago, Fugana said:

It seems you never mined or never passed beyond 1 gem  : \ 
Inform urself before saying others that they are in mistake. 

you are mistaken, you get 1 rare gem with no boosters on, 2 with boosters on, and 2 or more using a smeeta with charm, so again, like the poster asked, what is exactly wrong with your picture?

3 hours ago, xXHobbitXx said:

its supposed to, it keeps the shadows alive, dont like it, dont play oberon or nekros with other oberon and nekros's

yea, this is intended but its honestly horrible. if nekros wants his shadows alive he can use his 4 again. dont utterly destroy my energy out of laziness.

4 hours ago, N7Paladin said:

Please Fix "Melee Block Auto Toggling". Out of nowhere the frame will melee block while in mid attack sequence.

Please Fix This It's Annoying. This has been happening for the past Month 

Did you perhaps equip Power Drift recently?

Gunsen fanning animation needs to be made cancellable please. We are being being shot at while we stand there locked in place doing nothing useful combat wise. that said, I love the fanning animation and want it to play after every attack we do, as long as its immediately cancellable.

can quartakk please get a shoulder stock? i mean, as a 4 barrelled rifle, I think a shoulder stock just makes sense on a "high caliber" gun with 4 simultaneously firing barrels. i just really want some nice looking grineer guns for once

corinth reload animation has new shells pop into existence in the shell holder. can we please get void energy effects for it? a simple fade in would be cool, making it more obvious its teleporting in with some void magic. its just looks dodgy right now.

Somachord UI needs some changes. the horizontal list is very space inefficient and forces a lot of scrolling. can we change it to a vertical list? Also some options like 
auto play when we load into ship,and repeat songs would be cool
also can we please play Tennotunes with the somachord? i would happily pay for those songs!

Trins EV is still bugged on vomvalysts. Marking them with EV and then destroying their physical shell simply cancels EV without giving the rest of the energy in a final pulse.

Weapon elemental effects are showing even with the option turned off

2 hours ago, angrybakedpotato said:

Just wanted to reiterate what they've already stated. Since the patch and hotfix that were released last weekend, doing bounties with a squad seems near impossible to do. Numerous threads in this forums have been posted raising this as an issue. Hope to hear something from DE that they're looking into it. Nonetheless, thanks for the QoL fixes and for releasing the 2nd batch of Tennogen round 11! Looking forward to having this issue fixed as soon as possible :thumbup:

Confirmed, having this issue as well. Solo bounties work fine, but joining into a public bounty group causes you to be trapped in the cetus gate room. 

1 hour ago, Domrond said:

Confirmed, having this issue as well. Solo bounties work fine, but joining into a public bounty group causes you to be trapped in the cetus gate room. 

Same problem here, so yeah, boosting this problem for hopefully a prompt fix.

Thanks.

Please fix the extraction waypoints in survival missions, etc.  I get a RED extraction icon in a surival missions then it FADES, causing me to run all over the map losing time and life support trying to find the extraction point because the waypoint is effing gone after the initial appearance.  

" Fixed Daily Tribute potentially giving a vaulted Relic. "
... But this sounds like a awesome feature, much better than 5,000 creds or some random resource. :shocked: Can we make this a thing? Like, if you have a chance to only get 1 relic of a set, plus that relic further more isn't garenteed to give you the thing you want, it's kinda balanced, right? Keeps permanent vaulted things from fully vanishing, but not allowing it to be flooded into the game. Honestly sounds like a awesome idea, rather than a mistake.

Changes:

• Final stage of all Bounties now rewards an item from tier 1 or 2 (instead of tier 0,1, or 2). 

THANK YOU.  You have no idea how demoralizing (and game killing) it was to try getting the blasted journal fragments during the Ghoul Event.

4 hours ago, ElocFreidon said:

Look. More Tennogen skins selling for $6 or $7. What ever happened to selling skins for $2 or $3?

On the bright side, compared to other games with similar merchandising measures, Tennogen content is bearable pricing.  Not saying it's brilliant but better than say paying $20-30 for an outfit in Black Desert Online.  Even if everything was half priced there Tennogen content is still cheaper here for pretty much the same reason for buying.

Not sure if it's this patch but Invasions are showing upcoming mission type switches too soon. Or there's a delay in transitioning from a different mission type onto another. Happened multiple times today.
IE: Was doing a Ceres: Infested Outbreak at Casta since it said it was an exterminate. But I hop in and it's defense. Would have to wait until later until it actually changes to exterminate game mode.

Archived