Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.11.0

[DE]Megan

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed camera not moving downwards if you crouch on land after spawning in Archwing & Archwing Submersible missions.

Please consider allowing this camera setup permanently, it really makes aiming easier while crouching.

How do the new eidolon stats work? 'Cause mine says 67 kills and 1 capture - but everytime I play with my mrs we capture the teralyst and I have caught him twice solo so 1 is way off the mark lol. @[DE]Megan

* I should add, on my mrs stats, hers say 0 captures.. and shes usually the trin keeping errything alive to capture him. Def can't work out how this stat works lol

Thx for the update, been waiting for that oberon skin.. i really excited about reworks that you guys are doing, especially volt, ash, and atlas.. 

Please make ores and gems sellable for credits, i have like 20k unused coprun and i dont know what im gonna do with it.. i think it will benefit new players too, to be able to get some credit while exploring PoR in their early game..

2 hours ago, LucielaFox said:

Can someone tell my why all the colors are very pale and unsaturated. The classic color pallet is very pastel like from its usual dark theme.

230410_20180131200805_1_by_lucie_fox-dc1

Your gfx settings? Other games/stuff is fine?

2 hours ago, Zanchak said:

How do the new eidolon stats work? 'Cause mine says 67 kills and 1 capture - but everytime I play with my mrs we capture the teralyst and I have caught him twice solo so 1 is way off the mark lol. @[DE]Megan

* I should add, on my mrs stats, hers say 0 captures.. and shes usually the trin keeping errything alive to capture him. Def can't work out how this stat works lol

Its bugged. I have over 2000+ confirmed captures (regular eidolon shards shouldnt lie) and it says i only have like 13 captures and 1,182 kills (i have definitely not killed even 50 Teralysts).

I know I'm a little late for this update, but I just went to try the "Preview Zaw" feature at Hok's Anvil, which is a beautiful addition, but I have one major question:

Why are the Plague Star event Zaw parts included in the preview? You haven't added them to Hok's available wares, so until Plague Star returns or some other way of obtaining them is added, players can't actually make anything with those parts unless they participated in the event and have duplicates, let alone acquire them now (though supposedly they still appear in Hok's Daily Deals, though then it comes down to hoping he has the part in a  combination you want).

On 1/31/2018 at 11:08 PM, FelanGrey said:

I've just tried to look how Oberon Wendigo skin look and got this after...

20180201000339_1.jpg

Yep, I can confirm that - before the patch the shoulderpads aligned just right.

Also, there's this:

20180202000714_1.jpg

The backdrop for the resource quantities doesn't align with the numbers.

I was really looking forward to the Octavia skin. I'd been farming the parts and reading up on builds, I was excited to learn about working within the limits of the Mandachord, and was even planning to purchase all the instruments, just because I liked the new skin so much. Now, I'm just really disappointed.

I felt it looked off at first on the announcement and wanted to believe it was just my imagination, but it became glaringly apparent after seeing the comparison screenshots. With the alterations made, the twintails now look very dull. They're faded, shorter, and went from the aesthetically-pleasing shape from before to just 2 plain, consistent tubes. The reasoning given for the change seems ludicrous given the numerous items in the game that are far more gaudy and visually obstructive. Many of the tennogen syandanas, for example.

I really hope DE takes another look at the skin and either make adjustments to better match the original design, or preferably revert it to exactly how it was, just to be safe.

10 hours ago, VastoLorde. said:

Its bugged. I have over 2000+ confirmed captures (regular eidolon shards shouldnt lie) and it says i only have like 13 captures and 1,182 kills (i have definitely not killed even 50 Teralysts).

That makes sense, its def way way off lol I'd have only had 1 brilliant shard if mine was correct

I have a problem with going to plains from Cetus.

Does not matter if its with or without taking a bounty, when I go solo with no one in the group with me, I will reach the gate and game will just stay there with the message "Waiting for more players" as if there are other people in group with me that need to go into plains. I asked in Cetus if anyone else has the problem and there was another person there with same issue.

I could only go to plains directly from the map into free roam.

14 hours ago, LucielaFox said:

Can someone tell my why all the colors are very pale and unsaturated

Because you've turned on Legacy Colour palette in the options menu.
This is unrelated to the update or its notes in the thread for which you've posted.

Archived