Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.11.0

[DE]Megan

Am ‎31‎.‎01‎.‎2018 um 22:41 schrieb [DE]Megan:

Mining Additions & Changes:
We want you to feel like the perfect Gem that you are, and that means giving Mining a bit of a revisit! Feedback about difficulty level and perfect extraction recognition are just a few of the concerns we acted on and tweaked for the better.

• Added a new celebratory success sound for doing a perfect Mining extraction in the Plains!
  • Added different levels of FX for Mining success. 
  • The Gem count now stays on screen until the Mining reward fades.
  • The Mining outline now stays visible longer (8 seconds) while you're cutting.
  • Reduced the accuracy required to get a perfect Mining extraction, meaning you don’t need to be as close to the line as before!

THANKS SIXTEEN TONS!
The Update works like a charm. For the first time I was able to hit the 5-Gem Rating when mining, the laser works so much smoother now. Didn't sell my soul to the company store yet, but bought a resource booster for weekend from the market :satisfied:

Gonna stock up on Sentrium and Nyth for those precious PoE Arcanes in no time!

On 1/31/2018 at 10:49 PM, xXx_mtv_xXx said:

Another bunch of skins sold only for cash lol when's the real new gameplay content coming already? 

This makes me so sad, you do realize the skins are made by non DE artists and the reason its cash only is because its the only way to be able to reliably give the artists a portion of the sales, it has somewhere between no and extremely little impact on other content.

6 hours ago, Duduminador said:

So devs... How much longer untill you realise this game's balance is beyond broken... And no update is gonna bring some users back?

Or maybe you guys saw that already, but decided it's just too much to address?

In the last 6 months the recurring player count has nearly tripled, i think we're safe.

On 1/31/2018 at 4:41 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Mining Additions & Changes:
We want you to feel like the perfect Gem that you are, and that means giving Mining a bit of a revisit! Feedback about difficulty level and perfect extraction recognition are just a few of the concerns we acted on and tweaked for the better.

• Added a new celebratory success sound for doing a perfect Mining extraction in the Plains!
  • Added different levels of FX for Mining success. 
  • The Gem count now stays on screen until the Mining reward fades.
  • The Mining outline now stays visible longer (8 seconds) while you're cutting.
  • Reduced the accuracy required to get a perfect Mining extraction, meaning you don’t need to be as close to the line as before!

After giving this a try -- at my less than stellar reputation with the Ostrons -- I have to say that if this does work better with acquiring the necessary mining materials for the  Exceptional Sentient Core Conversion Blueprint, this seems to be an adequate compromise for the crazy material requirements.  If anyone else can provide support to this; that would be lovely.  

As it stands this makes mining actually something I like doing, instead of something that simply needs to be done.  

1. Charge attacks on melee weapons are still broken, its getting bothersome having to attempt a charge attack upwards of 4 times before it actually works.
2. Fishing spears ,dies and baits are still falling through the floor, even worse on seaside fishing areas.
3. JV has gotten even more bugs -.-, Seems the more "bugs" you fix for JV the more things get broken.
4.The last stage on bounties are still awarding Nothing.
5. Using amps on kuva clouds ends up breaking the Kuva siphon more times than it helps.

First, and foremost, loving the looks of the Harrow, and Oberon skins, the Octavia skin doesn't seem too shabby either. 

On another note, and potentially more concerning, The team may want to look into Terry's/ Teralyst's new shield overaly application, and the lure modifiaction....not sure as to which of the 2 may have affected the situation, if the resulting issue was a bug/glitch, or possibly intentional, however. before the 2 things mentioned were live, I noticed I was running a dmg output of between almost 40K and 50K per shot between Euphona Prime, and Tigris Prime usin Ice Tank mid strength (269) build after his ward, and vex abilities had reached maximum strength capacities. After the modifications in the update I'm merely reaching 2,500-3,500 dmg output per shot on the same, exact builds, and set up. Needless to say, I felt it would be of some use to bring it to your attention that the issue may be looked into, and resolved, or at least a response to allow notification as to whether or noot the issue was a bug/glitch, or the effect was intentionally placed to reduce dmg output to Terry overall. So, if you could respond, or have the appropriate people look into it, whichever seems the most advantageous to all involved, it would be, greatly, appreciated.

Thanks

DE: We've released some things you've been asking for, and fixed a bunch of problems so things run better!

<those few 'special' Warframe players> Screw that! Where's more half assed, unfinished stuff full of glitches?! I don't want 'functional' or 'good looking'! I want 'NEW'! ...I mean of course I'm gonna complain about every little detail I don't like about the new stuff not working or having problems... but... NEW!'

16 hours ago, Duduminador said:

So devs... How much longer untill you realise this game's balance is beyond broken... And no update is gonna bring some users back?

Or maybe you guys saw that already, but decided it's just too much to address?

Got any examples of what you consider broken balance? Why not list them here so DE can know where you feel they need to look?

Or are you, as it seems, just pissin' in the wind just to see it splatter?

I dont know if anyone else has seen this issue, but the Cryona syandana has some serious issues. First, the clipping with bigger frames, like saryn is really odd. And second, there seems to be some weird off color line towards the bottom of the cloth that is tied to the accent color. Anybody else seen this?Warframe0565.jpg

3 hours ago, Darena_Bryant said:

Got any examples of what you consider broken balance? Why not list them here so DE can know where you feel they need to look?

Or are you, as it seems, just pissin' in the wind just to see it splatter?

We'd be here all day if we were to do that. The game's scaling is broken on a fundamental level, and changes like the Plasmor nerf or even the proposed damage 2.5 do nothing but slap people in the face who've chosen to find ways to make it work.

The problem has mostly to do with enemy armor and in some cases health or damage values rapidly growing out of control, especially at higher levels (sorties and above). It presents hard grind walls for new players that don't have a full set of ranked mods, and places hard limitations on the viability of weapons and in some cases frames for endgame players.

So when the devs do something like introduce the Corinth and then nerf the Plasmor immediately after, it looks suspiciously like they're just leading players around in a circle from release to release in order to distract them from the fact the game has core scaling problems and 80+% of the weapon choices are sub par if not unusable come end game.

Try taking a Javlok into Sortie 3, even with a decent Riven. It's rough, and not only does it get worse depending on what modifiers are active, but there are yet many weapons even worse.

15 hours ago, NavexTG said:

I dont know if anyone else has seen this issue, but the Cryona syandana has some serious issues. First, the clipping with bigger frames, like saryn is really odd. And second, there seems to be some weird off color line towards the bottom of the cloth that is tied to the accent color. Anybody else seen this?Warframe0565.jpg

Can also confirm this. Tested on Trinity with her Deluxe skin and the Cryona syandana would also clip on the bottom part. Tried equipping the same syandana with Mesa's Deluxe skin and the same thing would initially happen, but rotating/spinning her around (to trigger the physics of the syandana) would unclip it from her coat tails.

Hello. Playing on this big open location on earth there's a bug. When you switching from operator to your frame the mouse sencitivity become like twice faster. This becomes unplayable. The same with archwing. Well it's allways twice faster in archving. Sorry for my english and fix it please

Archived