Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UI chat overriding option to extract from Defense mission

(PSN)Sniper-Elite454

I had just completed wave 30 of a Neo defense mission, I had used 6 Neo S5 relics (vaulted relics). Upon the lotus asking if I wished to continue or extract, I had typed to my group to extract. After pressing the square button several times, it would not allow me to extract but instead brought up the Type Message feature. I have lost my 6 relic rewards as wellas having no Last Mission log. An in-game region moderator suggested this was the best course of action, for these UI overlap glitches are "unfortuneately pretty common."

Exact same thing happened to me. Seems like an easy fix. Just don't allow the system to recognize pressing square as the command to do two things at once! Or don't allow chat window to be opened in that time frame. Or change the button assigned to extract vs battle. Or change the button assigned to open chat text entry box. 

The same thing happens when you are trying to chat to your squad after a mission and instead accidently suggest to repeat the mission. SQUARE IS ASSIGNED TO TWO THINGS!! .....so you cancel the mission vote and your squad thinks you are a flake and everyone leaves!!

I want my affinity refunded. (1.2 million)  I want my oxium refunded. (whole bunch don't remember)

• 3 weeks later...