Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[All Platforms] PRIME VAULT UNSEALED: Extended until April 10th!

[DE]Danielle

Prime Vault Unsealed!

7f14d0d0ac93f5d88d1f7482cc0500ef.jpg

Manipulate, incinerate and shatter your enemies with this Prime Vault Unsealed. The Prime Vault is open now on all platforms and brings back Loki Prime, Ember Prime and Frost Prime for a limited time. Returning with them are other high-demand Vaulted Prime Accessories and Weapons along with discounted Platinum in four unique packs: the Loki & Ember Dual Prime Pack, the Loki Deception Prime Pack, the Ember Fire Prime Pack, and the Frost Ice Prime Pack: https://www.warframe.com/prime-vault

Ember Prime, Frost Prime, Loki Prime, Wyrm Prime, Bo Prime, Sicarus Prime, Glaive Prime, Latron Prime, and Reaper Prime Relics have been added as Cetus Bounty rewards for a limited time. You can also find these limited Vaulted Relics in Relic Packs from the Market or as Syndicate rewards.
The new Relics are: 

• Lith G2
  • Meso E1
  • Meso F3
  • Neo F1
  • Neo E1
  • Axi L1
  • Axi S2

Why Bounties? 

We put these Relics in the Bounties not only to change it up, but to also allow for extremely focused Relic acquisition. By having these Relics concentrated in the Bounties, it also leaves the rest of the Star Chart open for placement of new Relics when the next Prime Access begins so you'll have a change of environment while keeping with the same system: hunting Primes. 

Remember, this is a 2 month unvaulting, which means these Relics have 2 months to be acquired. In that time, we will be closely monitoring how reproducible Performance issues may factor into this round and possibly revisit Relic placement. We do want to keep it the same on all Platforms so we'll need a bit of time to make changes.

All Bounties reward rotations from tiers 2 to 5 have a Vaulted Relic in it, and be sure to check our droprates site for the latest!

DualPrimeVault_ScreenShot.jpg

LOKI & EMBER DUAL PRIME PACK FEATURES:
· 1200 Platinum
· Loki Prime 
· Ember Prime
· Bo Prime 
· Wyrm Prime
· Sicarus Prime 
· Glaive Prime 
· Summus Prime Sentinel Accessories 
· Daman Prime Sugatra 
· Pyra Syandana Prime 
· Titan Prime Extractor
· Prime Glyphs

LokiPrimeVault_ScreenShot.jpg

LOKI DECEPTION PRIME PACK FEATURES:
· 400 Platinum
· Loki Prime 
· Bo Prime 
· Wyrm Prime 
· Summus Prime Sentinel Accessories
· Daman Prime Sugatra 
· Loki Prime Glyphs

EmberPrimeVault_ScreenShot.jpg

EMBER FIRE PRIME PACK FEATURES:
· 400 Platinum
· Ember Prime 
· Sicarus Prime 
· Glaive Prime 
· Pyra Syandana Prime 
· Titan Extractor Prime 
· Ember Prime Glyphs

FrostPrimeVault_ScreenShot.jpg

FROST ICE PRIME PACK FEATURES: 
· 400 Platinum
· Frost Prime 
· Latron Prime 
· Reaper Prime 
· Misa Syandana Prime 
· Titan Extractor Prime 
· Frost Prime Glyphs

The Prime Vault will be available on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4!

*Prime Vault Unsealed launches on February 6. See below for PlayStation 4 regional launch dates:
· North and South America – February 6
· Europe – February 7
· Asia – February 7
· Japan – February 8

We're also giving you extra time to acquire these Unvaulted Prime items. This Prime Vault has an extended timeline and will close April 6 APRIL 10TH @ 2 P.M. ET! 

Prime Vault FAQ:

What is Prime Vault? 
Prime Vault is an extension of the Prime Access program. Prime Vault is a limited-time only, rotating program reintroducing previously retired Prime Warframes and Prime Gear available as a bundle with discounted Platinum.

Can I use a coupon or other discount offer on Prime Vault?

No, Prime Vault is its own uniquely valued program and other offers or coupons will not apply.

Is this Prime Access? 

This program is an extension of the Prime Access program providing access to previously released Prime Gear from Prime Access.  Prime Vault does not affect past or future Prime Access programs. 

When is Prime Vault available to purchase on PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One?

Prime Vault is available until April 6 April 10th on all three platforms. 

What gear is exclusive to Prime Vault?
Prime Vault Program reintroduces a selection of Prime Access Gear Exclusives.  This Prime Vault offers:
Summus Prime Sentinel Accessories, Daman Prime Sugatra, Titan Extractor Prime, Misa Prime Syandana and Pyra Prime Syandana

The items that are not exclusive to the program and will be found in-game when the pack releases include:

Loki Prime, Ember Prime, Frost Prime, Bo Prime, Wyrm Prime, Latron Prime, Reaper Prime, Sicarus Prime and Glaive Prime can all be found in Relics and crafted. 

Can I purchase these exclusive items on their own? 
Since we introduced the Prime Vault program, packs available for purchase include Warframes, weapons, and exclusive items (cosmetic and other). Unlike Prime Access’ Accessories pack, Prime Vault bundles all of the above and discounted Platinum in the packs. In doing so, we can provide the best value for all the items offered! 

When will new packs be added?

Prime Vault will be refreshed periodically and announced to the Community. Be sure to check back often for news updates.

Do the Prime items come with Inventory slots, Orokin Catalysts, and Orokin Reactors?

Yes!

What payment options are in my area?

Depending on your region, you will have access to different payment options. These are the same options available to you on the Buy Platinum page. You cannot use MoPay or iCash to purchase Prime Vault at this time.

What if I already own some of these items, can I get a discounted deal?

Items cannot be substituted, discounted or transferred.

If I purchased the Frost Prime and/or Ember Prime Vault packs in last year’s unvaulting, can I repurchase them in this unvaulting? 
If you have purchased these packs before, please be advised they are not repurchasable!

1 minute ago, DeathMavrik said:

Wait no edo prime armor set????? NO PLEASE OFFER THAT TOO!!!!!!!

i've been dying to get that armor set and this unvaulting has most of the things from the previous one, PLEASE ADD EDO PRIME!!!!

Edo prime came with Volt Prime, not loki. got a long way to go for that one, bud.

rip me i cant get my money till april 10th i really want misa prime and pyra prime syandana... *raged this game* atleast ill go farm those relics part and make profit!

1 minute ago, Mk_1 said:

Edo prime came with Volt Prime, not loki. got a long way to go for that one, bud.

the unvaulting doesn't really match anything up with the frames they've been released with, i suggest you look at the recent unvaultings and compare them to their prime access releases before you post.

also im not your buddy guy.....

1 minute ago, DeathMavrik said:

the unvaulting doesn't really match anything up with the frames they've been released with, i suggest you look at the recent unvaultings and compare them to their prime access releases before you post.

also im not your buddy guy.....

*cough* Rhino P Unvaulting *cough*

il y a 3 minutes, Jem991 a dit :

who say that and where say that?

I wasn´t sure at all u.u I just supposed it. It´s been a really really long time since volt prime access arrived so... yeah. I´ll wait some months then

Maybe in the next prime vault unsealed will release volt prime accessories... but still #Feelsbadman.

Archived