Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[All Platforms] PRIME VAULT UNSEALED: Extended until April 10th!

[DE]Danielle

27 minutes ago, xXMadneXDXx said:

I wasn´t sure at all u.u I just supposed it. It´s been a really really long time since volt prime access arrived so... yeah. I´ll wait some months then

Maybe in the next prime vault unsealed will release volt prime accessories... but still #Feelsbadman.

I think when release volt prime access again. edo prime is there. :D

No triple pack... Bummer.

Still getting it all though since the whole packs are a lot cheaper than buying it all from players considering the added plat (1600).

17 minutes ago, davej83 said:

this can be buy from merch menu ? via pl ? or had to buy from web like prime acces?

From the web/steam. You can't buy platinum with platinum.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)viperkid82903 said:

how much it would it cost to buy the frost one as i have ember and loki

Likely US$40 considering pricing for past unvaultings unless DE has made a revision. The double pack should be US$60 by the same token.

4 minutes ago, Ocerkin said:

whats the price gonna be for the dual pack? this is information id like to know so i dont end up being short when it drops

16 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

Likely US$40 considering pricing for past unvaultings unless DE has made a revision. The double pack should be US$60 by the same token.

hace 20 minutos, Jarriaga dijo:

No triple pack... Bummer.

Still getting it all though since the whole packs are a lot cheaper than buying it all from players considering the added plat (1600).

From the web/steam. You can't buy platinum with platinum.

im not using steam.. but not mean buy PL.. mean i got PL but cant use to buy from web store ¿?

15 minutes ago, Jarriaga said:

I love you, this is what im looking for. Im So getting the Dual pack. its sad there is no  triple pack whit a good discount, since everybody and they mother have Frost i think im passing Misa Prime. Too much for just one cape!

9 minutes ago, davej83 said:

im not using steam.. but not mean buy PL.. mean i got PL but cant use to buy from web store ¿?

I'm not following you o.o

9 minutes ago, (PS4)kishteralt said:

I love you, this is what im looking for. Im So getting the Dual pack. its sad there is no  triple pack whit a good discount, since everybody and they mother have Frost i think im passing Misa Prime. Too much for just one cape!

Indeed; a triple pack would have been great. I would have passed on the Frost pack if I had his weapons though since I wouldn't be able to justify the cash for Misa and 400 plat alone.

Archived