Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[All Platforms] PRIME VAULT UNSEALED: Extended until April 10th!

[DE]Danielle

15 minutes ago, (PS4)Mr_ClapClap said:

Are the Frames Farmable or only to buy the packs ?. I Hope we can Farm it ;)

Everything listed is farmable.  I personally spend the time farming for the Relics, so that I have a decent stock set aside after the unvaulting ends. 

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Can I purchase these exclusive items on their own? 
Since we introduced the Prime Vault program, packs available for purchase include Warframes, weapons, and exclusive items. Unlike Prime Access’ Accessories pack, Prime Vault bundles all of the above and discounted Platinum in the packs. In doing so, we can provide the best value for all the items offered!

I like how no part of this ACTUALLY gives a reason for why they don't do Prime Accessories packs for unvaulting, and then still claims it is giving you the "best value" by making you buy a bunch of things you might not want to be paying for.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Vagnar said:

I'm going to assume currently, since you said on stream that Volt / Odonata were possibly coming via Baro Ki'Teer, that his accessories are also candidates for Baro?

I'd imagine Edo Prime from Baro would make lots of people happy lol

Let's say you bought something for A lot of money. But later that day you saw someone giving out what you bought for free. How would you feel?

3 hours ago, Mk_1 said:

Edo prime came with Volt Prime, not loki. got a long way to go for that one, bud.

Your logic is flawed my man. In this pack Frost is coming with Misa which is embers syandana and Mag comes with Targis, which is Nyxs armor so, they can mix and match. Nevermind the extractors. It was perfectly reasonable that some thought loki would show up with the edo armor.

33 minutes ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

Let's say you bought something for A lot of money. But later that day you saw someone giving out what you bought for free. How would you feel?

Same day? Annoyed. WAY AFTER the initial release? Nothing. Stuff goes on sale all the time later on.

Besides, that money went to a lot more than just the cosmetic armor.

I understand that a reason for not including accessory packs is to try and draw in a larger purchase from players who already have all of the items in the vault, but consider for a moment, players who don't own all of those items.

If you're interested in buying the accessories, as they are unobtainable through in-game means (no relics, or quest rewards). You also end up buying the weapons or frames you don't have.

That sounds good right?

To some, yes, but to others no.

I'm a solo player, and I play this game to grind out the relics when I have the time. And I find that fun, trying to make an efficient build to do this stuff, manage groups of randos in group chat. I look at this grind as a form of gameplay. Actually building the weapon over a duration to me makes it seem much more rewarding. But if I want to play fashion frame with these unobtainable in game items, I have to forego that time spent in-game, because I get them with the purchase. Again, to some that's a good thing, to others, not. It's why I only bought the prime accessories pack for Mirage. I spent a good while farming mirage and getting reacquainted with the game.

In the end, buying the weapons and frames outright means I spend much less time in-game. I've already built the weapon from purchase, made a build. I'm done until the next content update. And I bounce to a side game while I wait, assuming I don't get sucked into that one for a while.

6 hours ago, Anthraxicus said:

Oh...that is sad. Buying a whole pack of stuff I already have because of one syandana isn't very appealing to me

Literally the only thing that would hold me back from buying any the unvaults I want ever. Absolutely refuse to pay for a bunch of S#&$ I already have and don't need duplicate copies for specialized forma builds (which is the ONLY thing they're good for since your other options are selling them for chump change or letting them collect virtual dust).

If they let me swap out the literal trash added to my account for something that actually has a modicum of value I might actually buy an unvault pack.

As is I might as well pay someone $20 USD for 5 bucks and 2 pesos. At least I'm not wasting as much money in that situation.

8 hours ago, DeathMavrik said:

Wait no edo prime armor set????? NO PLEASE OFFER THAT TOO!!!!!!!

i've been dying to get that armor set and this unvaulting has most of the things from the previous one, PLEASE ADD EDO PRIME!!!!

THIS. PLEASE. I NEED EDO PRIME ARMOR.

Please stop [DE]laying it. I REALLY need it!!! :( :(

12 hours ago, OvisCaedo said:

I like how no part of this ACTUALLY gives a reason for why they don't do Prime Accessories packs for unvaulting, and then still claims it is giving you the "best value" by making you buy a bunch of things you might not want to be paying for.

Actually, buying Mirage Prime Accessories pack will cost me more than buying dual pack with Ember, Loki and all their accessories. How much would their accessories cost on their own then? Almost nothing. So perhaps they are not separated in order to not devalue these items.

13 hours ago, (PS4)Vagnar said:

I'm going to assume currently, since you said on stream that Volt / Odonata were possibly coming via Baro Ki'Teer, that his accessories are also candidates for Baro?

I'd imagine Edo Prime from Baro would make lots of people happy lol

No they would not be DE has stated they can only come form prime access and prime vault openning.

2 hours ago, Ksaero said:

Actually, buying Mirage Prime Accessories pack will cost me more than buying dual pack with Ember, Loki and all their accessories. How much would their accessories cost on their own then? Almost nothing. So perhaps they are not separated in order to not devalue these items.

I think the accessories pack costs so much because you get a 3 month affinity and credit booster, which is otherwise unobtainable. I'm sure the accessories would go for 20-30 otherwise.

Archived