Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[All Platforms] PRIME VAULT UNSEALED: Extended until April 10th!

[DE]Danielle

24 minutes ago, (PS4)s3d_sas said:

Ehh it's good they managed to bring every prime accessory instead of 1 and to know that we can get other accessories instead of just syndana and armor set  

Yea, but you're paying for stuff you already have and literally has no use. How stupid is that.... really stupid if you ask me.

1 minute ago, Stoner said:

Yea, but you're paying for stuff you already have and literally has no use. How stupid is that.... really stupid if you ask me.

Welp nothing we can do tbh we always want something but if DE really made an accessory packs no1 really is going to buy the pack with frames and weapons but look at the good side 2 dual pack is the same price as 1 brand new accessory pack

after some read, I think it would be nice to have an accessory/cosmetic pack sold separately or even better, instead of include the warframe(s) and weapons already build and loaded with potatoes, better swap that for their blueprints version (I mean, warframe bp, chassis, neuro, systems, orokin reactor/catalyst bp, weapons bp and it's parts.. and so on...) that way users who already have these frames and/or weapons (loaded with potatoes) can sell or trade those blueprints according to thier wishes (..and at least to gain some plat in return!)

what do you think about it ?

(as you can see, english is not my native language, sorry for that)

Il y a 1 heure, (PS4)Nosferaeh-CR a dit :

after some read, I think it would be nice to have an accessory/cosmetic pack sold separately or even better, instead of include the warframe(s) and weapons already build and loaded with potatoes, better swap that for their blueprints version (I mean, warframe bp, chassis, neuro, systems, orokin reactor/catalyst bp, weapons bp and it's parts.. and so on...) that way users who already have these frames and/or weapons (loaded with potatoes) can sell or trade those blueprints according to thier wishes (..and at least to gain some plat in return!)

what do you think about it ?

(as you can see, english is not my native language, sorry for that)

If only ! I only ask an accessory pack but I must say that if we are able to get the frame/weapons on prime part, I wouldn't mind buying the full pack ! 

I know it's been asked a million times, and it will be asked a million times more. Can we get like a "prime accessories unvault" that doesn't include any plat (or even discounted plat and accessories to bump up the cost) or Warframe parts. I only really want the accessories / extractors. I don't care for loki / ember / frost and there weapons since I can farm those in-game just like prime access. Also bringing some prime stuff with Baro like accessories / relics to give players something outside of just the unvault windows. That would also be great.

Archived