Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[All Platforms] PRIME VAULT UNSEALED: Extended until April 10th!

[DE]Danielle

9 minutes ago, FeliceMartone said:

is there anyway to obtain the misa prime syndana and the pira prime syndana without spending real money, like farming or spending plat? 

Nope, you have to spend real life money to get the cosmetics. Can’t buy them with platinum.

De, these packs are great and all, but when I see that misa prime is packaged together with Frost, I feel a sudden urge to not buy the pack, I want misa prime so bad but I already have frost prime from the free promotion.

I would be willing to pay the same amount as a full set for all the prime accessories there as I am sure other community members are.

Please consider making just a prime accessories pack or some packs without the frames just so we don't have to miss some accessories completely.

There are a few problems with putting the relics in cetus bounties:

1. Plains takes up A LOT more computer resources in terms of cpu/gpu usage and is unpleasant on lower quality machines.

2. When we farm relics on locations like jupiter io, helene saturn, xini eris (etc) even if we don't get the relic we are looking for, we still get other relics as rewards. On the plains only 1 drop is a relic and 5 drops are things you don't want. Instead of making it RNG upon RNG, please let us purchase the relics directly from Nakak with standing for doing the bounties, just like it is for aklex prime (we can purchase the relics with baro ducats)

As someone who just experienced their first Prime Access and soon to be unvaulting, there are a few things I'd really like to see with this unvaulting:

1. Prime Accessory pack: It's been said countless times in this thread, reddit and from what I'm assuming has been every unvaulting since inception. In a game all about grinding and fashion frame, I would at least like the option to purchase cosmetics on their own. I find it odd and mildly frustrating that new Prime Access comes with Prime Accessories but Prime Unvaulting does not. I was hoping to grind the weapons and frames while buying the cosmetics...until someone in my clan said the only way to get those was to buy the whole package. I understand WHY this was done but that doesn't mean it's the best way to go about it. I know some people will cave and buy the packs just for the cosmetics, while others will completely ignore it because there is no option for just the cosmetics. To me, I see no issue in having multiple tiers and breaking the cosmetics out (you can even remove the platinum, I don't care). Some money is better than no money.
  2. Combo "Buy All 3" pack: I only have Frost Prime (thanks to the Twitch promo!) and wouldn't have minded a complete pack if I wanted to buy all three but the only option I have is to buy the Loki + Ember pack and then buy the Frost pack. I'm not sure if you're trying to avoid a scenario in the future where more unvaultings create larger and larger "combo buy all X packs" but a complete pack seems reasonable with only three. Assuming the pattern holds true - a single pack is $40, the double pack is $60, why not create a complete pack for $75-80?
  3. PoE exclusive relics seems like a bad idea: I get it, I really do, PoE is your newest feature and you've worked hard to bring it to what it is today (and to some degree you want to slow down the grind). That being said, there are still people that have loads of issues in Cetus/Plains and bounties. I know people that haven't touched PoE yet because they don't find the grind worth it. I'm fortunate in that I can run in the plains with 80fps+, but there are a lot of people who can't get above a stable 30fps. I've had bounties fail for no mistake of my own. How long did it take to fix Bounty 5 from not giving a Furax Wraith piece? On one hand it's nice to go on a "relic streak" and have it rain relics but that's still not an ideal way to obtain them, especially if the relic you want rotates out after each night cycle. All I'm trying to say is, this will only temporarily inflate PoE participation (which I guess is what you're after?) but isn't fixing any bigger issues at hand. 

These three issues made me go from "I'm 100% buying a complete 3 pack" to "I'll probably just grind out the relics". Other than that, the unvaulting is fine. The extra month to grind everything will be nice though (especially since PoE bounties take a while) but I'm sure it's going to affect future unvaulting dates.

4 hours ago, ZOMBOdead said:

De, these packs are great and all, but when I see that misa prime is packaged together with Frost, I feel a sudden urge to not buy the pack, I want misa prime so bad but I already have frost prime from the free promotion.

I would be willing to pay the same amount as a full set for all the prime accessories there as I am sure other community members are.

Please consider making just a prime accessories pack or some packs without the frames just so we don't have to miss some accessories completely.

This, i agree, already owned 2 frost, 1 from the twitch sign ups, and another 1?

i dont mind being charged the same price, but to change Frost Prime, to a warframe slot. or well i just get it and delete that frost LOL.

yea this was a good idea (isolated loot farming) ruined by bounties. bounties are terrible. the rewards are terrible still, and no one wants to do them. they're insanely boring, "sit here for 3 minutes then run over here and sit for 3 MORE minutes!! FUN!"  or "run over here. hack. run across the map.  then run over here and hack another drone."  no. god no.  im already considering suicide after farming Augur Secrets because getting a single wisp for part 5 is atrocious.  (getting ANY amount of wisps from bounty 4 of 5 is atrocious. those should be low tier. i can go out at night with zephyr and a resource booster and get more than i'll ever need much much faster). just no. maybe people would want to do bounties if it wasnt just a bunch of running or standing still.. but as is.. no. if you put relics exclusively behind bounties thats fodder for me to quit. and at MR 25.. i know fodder.

Please for the love of god don't tie the Vaulted Relics to only PoE & Syndicate Packs.

I know a number of players that can't even run it, even though they can & could run the base game perfectly. 

There are other places on the star chart that you could launch them on such as the Kuva Fortress (Since you guys basically forgot about it) & the void.

(That way you allow players that can't run PoE an option of obtaining the relics at the same rate as PoE players). 

While most people may disagree with my point of view, i don't understand why this is even a thing.

This game is caracterized for letting you farm pretty much everything in pretty much any place you want to do it.

Forcing people not to only play the same missions (literally) for 2 months, but also not being able to do anything else while farming, is stupid asf. Yeah, you'll be grinding rep from cetus but that is totally useless once you're at the max rank, same goes for cetus' resources.

Why cannot i just run a fissure to farm & burn relics, vestiges and whatever resource i want? (you can pick the fissure, planet, tier, etc)

Why cannot i just do my daily syndicate missions to farm these relics and also rep for the relicpacks?

Why cannot i select the mission type i like the most to farm the vaulted relics?

Why i'm being literally forced to play with a relatively new part of the game that is still pretty bugged?

Not only due to the fact that you're being forced to play the same 5-6 types of bounties there are, but also due to how innefficient this is.

It's like saying "we're going to force you to play what we want if u want the shiny reward". I would understand if it were like that from the start, or if this game were paid.. but now? Why swapping to the "bad" side?

It won't be a problem if you they were going to let you still farm wherever you like.. but forcing you?

It is great that the vaults are being unlocked and all, but why the heck add Frost in there? Did you not give away enough frost prime with the twitch prime offer? I am certain there are other primes awaiting an un vault that far more players would benefit from should they now have access to them.

1 hour ago, HexCaliber said:

It is great that the vaults are being unlocked and all, but why the heck add Frost in there? Did you not give away enough frost prime with the twitch prime offer? I am certain there are other primes awaiting an un vault that far more players would benefit from should they now have access to them.

IKR!!! but, well free slots =/

1 hour ago, HexCaliber said:

Note that they have 3 Warframes unvaulted instead of 2. I think they give people who didn't get Frost Prime through Twitch a chance to get it (through the vault or relics)

Archived