Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trading Cetus Wisps and Sentient Cores

tehgreg

5 minutes ago, Rociel said:

Wisps, yes! Cores - meh, they are easy enough to get, people can work for them, I don't care.

Besides the RNG, wisps are also pretty easy to get, since all you have to do is walk right into it.

14 minutes ago, tehgreg said:

We can trade pretty much everything from the Plains - would it be possible to be able to trade for Cetus Wisps and Sentient Cores/Shards as well?

Nothing wrong in getting more possibilities for platinum trades in the game.

Sure, sounds nice to me too.

25 minutes ago, VoidWraith said:

Besides the RNG, wisps are also pretty easy to get, since all you have to do is walk right into it.

Since I need 200 of those for my arcanes, I would disagree. I have barely collected 30 in past 2 months because I can't be arsed to run around PoE like an idiot for several hours, doing nothing.

44 minutes ago, tehgreg said:

We can trade pretty much everything from the Plains - would it be possible to be able to trade for Cetus Wisps and Sentient Cores/Shards as well?

Nothing wrong in getting more possibilities for platinum trades in the game.

Agreed. DE opened up the possibility of resource trading by letting us trade fish, gems and minerals, no reason not to extend that further. The usual argument against trading of the resources being on the market does not apply to Cetus resources.

Wisps may as well be tradable. Really I'd like for them to be PURCHASABLE through one of the two Plains syndicates. Cores... I dunno. Cores aren't so much a resource as straight-up syndicate reputation. Being able to trade that seems kinda off.

....Then again, fish can be kinda the same.

3 hours ago, Rociel said:

Since I need 200 of those for my arcanes, I would disagree. I have barely collected 30 in past 2 months because I can't be arsed to run around PoE like an idiot for several hours, doing nothing.

i get them quite frequently in doing bounties as well... so like I said...based on RNG. So back on to the topic of the OP's suggestion of making both the sentient core and the cetus wisps tradable, I say, I agree.