Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Conclave feedback on U 22.11.0 ( Buff & Nerf request)

korndolorous

Feedback on U 22.11.0

I will talk about Nerf first then Buff later

---------------------------------------------------------- Nerf request, because they cause a lot of trouble in conclave ( over power ) ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ability 

Loki's Decoy 

• deal too much damage, it use to be just decoy, but right now ppl use it as auto target turret. 

Hydroid's passive

• triggered on weapon combo ( should only triggered on jump attack)

Valkyr's Hysteria

• veryhigh damage compare to others exalted weapon ( Exalted blade, primal fury )
  • large hit box 
  • has built-in hp/shield regenerate ability /  others exalted weapon don't have.
  • has built-in melee auto target ( melee magnet ) / others exalted weapon don't have.
  • has mobility boost ( move faster when active) / others exalted weapon don't have.

many impair / knock down ability

• has built in impair / knock down effect
  • some has auto target ( slash dash, land slide)
  • use only 25 energy ( spamable )
  • some ability are reasonable ( like Titania's spellbind because long cast time, Harrow's condemn because need time to travel, Gara's shattered lash because close range with small hitbox ( puncture) long cast time ( slash ) )

Weapon 

Arca plasmor 

• even it got size reduced, but the damage is still high. ( high damage, radiation damage ) / I know you don't want reduce too much size, because you want to make it unique, but with that hitbox size make it easy to hit enemy at close range ( it's not easy to hit enemy in close range with others shotgun, you need to aim at them)

Castana ( both normal and sancti version )

• very large hitbox 
  • deal very high damage ( 2 shot kill )

**** my concept for melee is "no stun lock 1 combo kill, or combo kill that less than 2.5 sec to kill".

Blade & whips stance

• pause combo has width range, multi-hit , knockdown effect, 1 combo kill ( especially mios, jat kusar )

Machete stance

• pause combo has width range, multi-hit , knockdown effect, 1 combo kill ( especially gazal machete,  kama)

Nunchaku stance

• pause combo has width range, multi-hit , knockdown effect, 1 combo kill  ( especially ninkondi )

Zaw dagger

• some combination has really fast speed with really high damage, when using it with Heat Seeker become deadly.

---------------------------------------------------------- Buff request, because they are useless weapon, I want to make it usable ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Ability 

Ash's Bladestorm

• has low damage, compare to other 4th ability ( it might be better after ash rework)

Weapon

Lanka 

• has low damage compare to the other sniper
  • has long charge time + long bow charge mechanic
  • projectile weapon

Zenith alt fire

• Fire rate is too low
  • Wall-hack duration is too low, you can only shoot 1 or 2 times before it ran out ( almost can't kill anyone ) 

---------------------------------------------------------- my personal request, because I want something fun ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Warframe

Mirage's Sight of hand

• reduce energy use to 25 or 35 
  • I just want to make everyone fear to pick up anything in match. ( this ability make ammo box, hp energy orb deal damage )

Chroma element ward

• receive less melee damage  ( 50% or more )
  • I want something that good to counter melee spammer

Banshee Silence

• reduce energy use to 25 or 35
  • I want something that good to counter ability spammer

Atlas pasiive

• No knockdown while airborne
  • I want something that good to counter knockdown spammer

Weapon

Embolist

• Damage buff
  • I just want to see ppl die with fart gun :crylaugh:

Some new mod request

effect receive 50% less damage after getting knockdown/ impair effect for 2 second. maybe - 0.1 mobility

Edited by korndolorous

2 hours ago, korndolorous said:

Valkyr's Hysteria

• veryhigh damage compare to others exalted weapon ( Exalted blade, primal fury )
  • large hit box 
  • has built-in hp/shield regenerate ability /  others exalted weapon don't have.
  • has built-in melee auto target ( melee magnet ) / others exalted weapon don't have.
  • has mobility boost ( move faster when active) / others exalted weapon don't have.

Disagree.

1. Very long cast time
  2. Low attack speed
  3. Cannot damage in air targets fast (with current mobility it is not possible)
  4. A lot of players use 1.0 - 1.2 mobility and abuse it very good. You can easily escape away from the Valkyr's Hysteria.

It's your problem if you can't escape. Train your... fingers xD)

1 hour ago, _GoodLuck_ said:

Very long cast time

Imo it's short, also it doesn't matter once you active it.

Low attack speed

have you ever use slide attack.

Cannot damage in air targets fast (with current mobility it is not possible)

of cause it's melee. we don't have any problem with high ceiling map, the problem is on low ceiling map.

A lot of players use 1.0 - 1.2 mobility and abuse it very good. You can easily escape away from the Valkyr's Hysteria.

yeah experience player can dodging almost everything, in this case we need to think about every player ( include normal player, new player, experienced player and pro player ), also once you got melee auto lock even 1.2 mobility can't escape.

It's your problem if you can't escape. Train your... fingers xD)

I can escape it easily, but we need to think about community, not just you.

2 hours ago, korndolorous said:

...but we need to think about community, not just you.

The Community should improve its experience. After 1-2 matches they will know how to avoid Hysteria.

If you think about all community, lets nerf a overpowered mobility. I seen many players, who disliked that fast gameplay and mobility abuse. Why not this? 90% of all abilities are useless against monkeys. And now you want to nerf last 10%. Huh, well. :c

12 hours ago, _GoodLuck_ said:

If you think about all community, lets nerf a overpowered mobility. I seen many players, who disliked that fast gameplay and mobility abuse. Why not this? 90% of all abilities are useless against monkeys. And now you want to nerf last 10%. Huh, well. :c

Warframe's mobility is the main mechanic that make it different than other shooting game. Those monkey are pro player, so you want to nerf them instead of making new player improving themself ? Also your last 10% ruin 90% of community, player keep spamming it over and over again, you want something like that huh? O_o 

On 03.02.2018 at 11:50 AM, korndolorous said:

...Also your last 10% ruin 90% of community, player keep spamming it over and over again, you want something like that huh? O_o

90% is who? 5-6 players? xDDD

On 03.02.2018 at 11:50 AM, korndolorous said:

...to nerf them instead of making new player improving themself

The best argument for any nerf request. "Try again, improve yourself If you can't.". Why you don't use the same?

Also, not all players want to spend own time for improving "very very necessary aim" in the Conclave (to kill an one annoying player). Catching a monkey isn't good thing and <pushes off> most of new players ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by _GoodLuck_

14 hours ago, _GoodLuck_ said:

not all players want to spend own time for improving "very very necessary aim" in the Conclave (to kill an one annoying player). Catching a monkey isn't good thing

so you want to play conclave in easy mode?

14 hours ago, _GoodLuck_ said:

<pushes off> most of new players

those unbalance ability, weapon <pushes off> most of new player than those monkey.

On 2/2/2018 at 7:31 AM, korndolorous said:

I want something that good to counter melee spammer

I want something that good to counter ability spammer

I want something that good to counter knockdown spammer

Sure, we all want those things but I think having hard counters or silly requirements/circumstances should be the only method of going about. 

Counter to abilities shouldn't be something like long duration radial nullification.
Counter to knockdowns shouldn't be something as non-attentive, semi-conditional, full knockdown nullification.

On 2018年2月2日 21:31:58 at 9:31 PM, korndolorous said:

Castana ( both normal and sancti version )

• very large hitbox 
  • deal very high damage ( 2 shot kill )

**** my concept for melee is "no stun lock 1 combo kill, or combo kill that less than 2.5 sec to kill".

Blade & whips stance

• pause combo has width range, multi-hit , knockdown effect, 1 combo kill ( especially mios, jat kusar )

Machete stance

• pause combo has width range, multi-hit , knockdown effect, 1 combo kill ( especially gazal machete,  kama)

Nunchaku stance

• pause combo has width range, multi-hit , knockdown effect, 1 combo kill  ( especially ninkondi )

Castana must be nerfed right now, I agree.

And about Bladewhip, Machete, Nunchaku, true you said.

But I hope DE can give a proper change to these weapons, not just nerfing it into trash like the Nikana.

I hope so.

And btw, do not forgot to add zaw daggers into this, I am killing even faster in 8 ppl match than the Nikana before(Mostly end a match with in 3~5 mins).

9 hours ago, Cicadeus said:

Sure, we all want those things but I think having hard counters or silly requirements/circumstances should be the only method of going about. 

Counter to abilities shouldn't be something like long duration radial nullification.
Counter to knockdowns shouldn't be something as non-attentive, semi-conditional, full knockdown nullification.

That's why I post it on my personal request, because we still can't find the best way to counter them, without making those counter thing become op.

On 2/2/2018 at 6:33 PM, korndolorous said:

Imo it's short, also it doesn't matter once you active it.

have you ever use slide attack.

of cause it's melee. we don't have any problem with high ceiling map, the problem is on low ceiling map.

yeah experience player can dodging almost everything, in this case we need to think about every player ( include normal player, new player, experienced player and pro player ), also once you got melee auto lock even 1.2 mobility can't escape.

I can escape it easily, but we need to think about community, not just you.

Never had any probs with valkyr in conclaive... exept of little laughter when she looks like you know.. little hysterical.. Hitting invisble stuff and and stuffs.

ooh but original poster and you forgot FROST. Hmm lets make a sphere that stays up like 15 times longer than any ability used in conclave..
(Frames have low energy and low duration on skills... hes having like primed continuity x4 on him)
You cannot hit him but he can. you cannot go melee due you be doing 1 attack vs his 4... well that seems bit unbalanced... oh you can hit if you can reach o.-

Edited by 0Z3R0

5 hours ago, 0Z3R0 said:

Never had any probs with valkyr in conclaive... exept of little laughter when she looks like you know.. little hysterical.. Hitting invisble stuff and and stuffs.

ooh but original poster and you forgot FROST. Hmm lets make a sphere that stays up like 15 times longer than any ability used in conclave..
(Frames have low energy and low duration on skills... hes having like primed continuity x4 on him)
You cannot hit him but he can. you cannot go melee due you be doing 1 attack vs his 4... well that seems bit unbalanced... oh you can hit if you can reach o.-

Snow Globe's duration is ok, but it's slowing down frames too much, and Frost's passive is the same.

The slow down level should be nerfed.