Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Prime Sentinel Idea

(PSN)FatAssPatrick

Honestly the sentinel itself already exists in-game and functions, just needs a few stat boosts and tweaks and a different skin or 2. But I would honestly like to see an Oculist Prime! You could even present it with the backstory that through Codex Scans and Corpus Reverse Engineering Techniques you were able to not only re-create the feared Orokin Sentries but also scale them down to normal Warframe Companion size and even added a cephalon AI so it could speak the phrase "I am Oculist Prime...." and a few others that have been pre-programmed. Mastery Rank lock, restrict access to use with Prime frames only and Badda-bing Badda-boom, you got a big hit brought to you by a lowly forum Tenno.....lol

PSA tag was removed before I even posted, and yes it does make sense, would you not want to duplicate and  harness the very thing that was your greatest downfall and the greatest weapon used against you I know I would. And it would definitely make sense for the corpus to want to try and duplicate technology like this because that is the very being of who they are they are technology and basically a cult that worships money so that is something that would bring them the highest value on the market of anything that you could possibly think of a perfect fit for corpus.

Edited by (PS4)FatAssPatrick