Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not being able to shoot after certain animations.

Josel2696

I don't know if anyone had this happening to them but just after I finish some movement animations and I encounter an enemy, I'm unable to shoot my secondary weapon if I had it on my hands for a few seconds or until I do some other animation like switching weapons.

My usual move-tech (I call that to the way I speed through the maps) is bulletjump, immediately roll forward in the air and land sliding, after this either repeat or roll depending on the terrain, all of this while switching between sprint and jog depending on the speed I want and changing directions. My problem is, just after I finish some of these or I cut them to fight I can't shoot my secondary.

I've been trying to replicate this to make sure it is what I think it is and not my mouse or other source but I just can't get it to happen myself, it only happens sometimes and I'm not sure what causes it. What I'm certain is that it happens after I do some of this move-tech I talked about.

I have no idea what causes it but my guess would be whatever causes you to not being able to shoot mid parkour animations stays after the animation for some reason. Just to be clear I have no idea what it could be this is just my guess.

Thank you for reading and sorry for the grammatical errors I missed.

TESTING EDITS:

1. After some testing today I noticed that whenever I'm performing some of these movements sometimes my gun is not on my hand but holstered, no big deal, I've seen this before plenty of times but after landing, the gun returned to my hand and I couldn't shoot for a few seconds.
Edited by Josel2696