[DE]Connor

Dev Workshop: Warframes Revisited

Would be great if there would be the option to reset the range reduction on WoF for like 5 seconds after casting Accelerant. Beside that (as i play Ember a lot) the nerf was totaly needed for low level. Well we will see if the damage buff help her in high level but the range reduction will hit her hard. Now we need to get closer to the enemy. Getting closer to a bombard is in general dumb because it will be your death at high level and the armor of grineer type units will still make her bad for damage. On the other hand CC ember is totaly killed by this nerf. The buff for Ash is realy nice but it still doesnt resolve his insane energy costs for his 4 and that swiping across the screen to get the marks done.

Also after the Ember nerfs Equinox will definetly take her job with Maim for low level.

Edited by Yamichi
  • Upvote 1

Use my Atlas and Zephyr (loadouts will be visible) username: Vedir18!!!

Atlas one is much better

Edited by Vedir18

Zephyr main here! I am quite optimistic to see these changes in action. Feel free to use my Zephyr!

However premature, I do have some comments I'd like to make:

Tail Wind's changes look to be quite good! All I'd ask for is the air-charge mechanic to also exist while she's in the air, and maybe to apply the Dive Bomb mechanics wherever she impacts with the ground. In fact, I would emphasize the charge mechanic of this ability for multiple reasons:

• Freezing during the charge allows Zephyr to better navigate normal tiles -- you could recast and charge after a Tail Wind to brake midair and turn corners.
  • Charging could apply the Dive Bomb effect instead of looking straight down, as it allows for Zephyr to aim at crowds of enemies not directly below her
  • Using smaller charges would also allow Zephyr to control how far she wants to go, instead of always flying at maximum speed into walls and corners
  • Charging would allow you to scale the damage and radius of the ability, should you ever decide to make an augment that focuses on damage or CC.

I'm cautiously optimistic for Air Burst, but will reserve comments until I see more of it in action or in game.

Tornado has some changes to it that are extremely profound. Nearly everything you've added sounds fantastic. Take the following comment with a grain of salt, of course, because I haven't had the opportunity to play with the changes, but there's one radical change that I think is way more powerful than you're anticipating.

shooting Tornadoes will do damage to enemies trapped inside

Initially I thought this would be very powerful, but upon seeing it in action, the Tornadoes don't seem to be very steerable. If that's the drawback for the crazy damage potential, things should be fine.

Edited by Worldbrand
Revised after seeing Zephyr in action
  • Upvote 1

Interesting changes so far, though I am saddened that Scream won't become a pseudo exalted, taking advantage of his now weakened Vex should give it some incentive. I do think however that Ash's Bladestorm might have benefited being more fun as an exalted wrist-blades type move that allowed boosting or making his other abilities cheaper while active.

Ember changes will make her useless

And sadly still no Shieldgating.. my poor Mag will stay bad for most situations.

everything else looks nice thou.

• Upvote 8

Got a 4 forma Zeph if you want one to show new stuff, turbolence build.

PC, IGN Evhel

Edited by Evhel

I volunteer for Zephyr (MR 25 Fully formad Zephyr with Arcor Plasma Setup) 

PC - Europe Germany

IGN is ReniMuffin

Edited by ReniMuffin
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

Have all frames, just change configs. I also have 4.5k energy pads incase you may need the energy ;) 

IGN: Dini 

<3

I don't have a well set up Gara, Volt or Zepher but my Chroma is available. 

Seriously DE Gara's Mass vitrify change come on. You guys need to change your mindset play your game and believe everyone playing your game is a bleeping bleephole. The change is nothing short of a troll limbo. 

Gara will now just be the Donald Trump of warframe now building walls to all the boarders of the maps. Let alone she will still be highly ineffective against grineer and corps. 

Nice changes, my volt is happy. On the other hand I'm disappointed that chroma's 4th ability was not tweaked (mostly that ridiculous energy cost). Effigy is just (in most cases) not worth using it and this is supposed to be his most powerful ability.. :/ 

from my opinion chroma's changes don't look that bad they look like reasonable changes and the blow to vex armor looks to be softened from the spectral scream now relying on it and it now being able to buff other people on the team. lets just hope the armor part of vex armor doesn't receive a heavy decrease since he kind of needs to rely on it to survive.

S#&amp;&#036;ty reworks.. Nerf things to the ground, for no good reason.. Sure, we can kill level 30 enemies.. You're scaling enemies to millions of armor at level 100 ish.. Who cares about ember clearing star chart with hard to get mods.. You guys let me down big time.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 8

My biggest concern going into this was the Volt changes--he's mah baby, my CC baby. So I'm most curious about how big a nerf this is to my primary use for him. I use an unusual build, with Overextended for max range and settling for a mere 70% strength--will my playstyle still be viable at all? Or is the stun duration falloff so severe, it'd be pointless? (Feel free to use my account to test that particular build (his loadout's Sahriv)--I'm not sure there exists another Overextended Volt ^^; )