Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop: Warframes Revisited

[DE]Connor

Something that I personally really don't like about Zephyr is how his low gravity works. I'm very used to play with warframes with a standard weight (actually, all the others 33 warframes). Pharah, a character from Overwatch, can fly because of the jetpack but the player have control over her movements and don't feel like you are in low gravity. Any plans to change Zephyr's lightweight?

Edited by Rulbiem

OK is official Ember is dead I don't understand why you nerf a low tier frame instead of buffing her she need her WOF 24/7 to be able to survive with the energy consumption and the range reduction she cant maintain her self.

That say I really don't use much range on her I like the range close to me and with this range reduction will be bad really bad.

Gez.. just looking at the stream, the Chroma change looks awful. The range is very bad on Vex Armor, and the powers have already low duration (Vex Armor and Elemental Ward). That is going to be impossible to mod for to make any good use of it for the party without Vex becoming even weaker... so its just going to end up being a super nerfed single buff if the duration/range issues aren't handled.

Edit: Pablo said the buffs do stack with other Chromas at least. But still, how are supposed to mod for party play!?

Edited by Ace_Kayo
new info

our developers often find themselves asking: 'is this fun?’. as someone who played and is still playing atlas I can assure you walking around while petrify is active is not so fun, especially if you push us to using this ability because it "synergies" so well with atlas's other ability's. you cant use weapons, cant run, you are slowed which means its easier for enemies to hit you and cant bullet jump-one of the main features of the game, even if now we can use landslide to move around, targets are not always in range. " Spectral Scream - Removed walk speed and jump restrictions You can now freely move while this is active "

MAKING IT CLEAR: I dont want something like that, spectral scream is the first ability you get on chroma, and in apposed to petrify you dont want it to "synergies" with his other abilities so I dont want petrify to get the same treatment. here is what I suggest: make petrify work like nekros's desecrate, a toggleble aura. you can even keep the movment restrictions if you so desire, Its main (but not only) advantage is to opens up weapon usage to deal with far away enemies. I talked to other players it they all seem to agree with this mechanism, It will make atlas way more fun to play and it is just a simple quality of life change, so please, consider this offer.   

• Like 1

yep, its fine. i'll just sit here in my invisible corner while octavia gets longer stealth then me, that she can refresh without being visible, while blaring her silent music. with my useless decoy that dies instantly instead of being immune from damage and scaling infinately while killing the whole room like hers does. all while having less HP, armor, energy regen, team buffs, damage capabilities, 

at least i have the greatest passive in the game amiright?

i need a drink to wash down my salt.

• Like 2

@[DE]Pablo

im reading here that when atlas kill enemies petrified with landslide, he creates BONUS rumble. Does this means that atlas creates rumble when he kills unpetrified enemies with landslide? or that only when you kill a petrified enemy you get extra rumble?

Edited by Beiolos

1 hour ago, [DE]Connor said:

Boosts now apply before upgrades instead of after, making the ability consistent with all other damage boosting abilities.

Is the calculation for his Vex Armor now:

(Base Armor * Vex buff) + (Base Armor * Mods)  and (Base Damage * Vex buff) + (Base Damage * Mods)
or
(Base Armor * Vex Buff) * Mods and (Base Damage * Vex Buff) * Mods

Thanks!

Edit: Got answers on the Workshop stream, thank you!

Edited by CalmThrill
Got called out on stream about it

As someone who loves to play Mag (she's one of my favorite Warframes in the entire game), I have a few QoL suggestions to her kit that I'd love to see that would make her kit feel better to play IMO, while also not drastically changing her kit. First suggestion is to make Mag's Pull actually PULL enemies into her Magnetize bubble more effectively. The way I see it is if you're casting Pull while standing inside of Mag's bubble, enemies should be pulled into your bubble. Likewise, if you're standing outside of Mag's bubble, enemies should be pulled out more reliably with the use of Pull. You can already kind of do this, but I'd like to see these two abilities work more generously with one another. It's very annoying to cast Pull while you're inside of Mag's 2, only for enemies that are already in your bubble to get unintentionally pulled out, despite enemies being out of the player's line-of-sight (or barely, I should say). Secondly, please increase her Energy Pool! She's a caster frame with LESS energy than Atlas, the bruiser frame.... DE pls ;-;

Oh, and one more thing: if Mag's Crush is being changed to give overshields to herself and allies (from what I saw on the Stream), doesn't that kinda make her Polarize augment useless? Just a thought to entertain. Maybe consider changing the augment in question?

Thanks.

Edited by Vulsar