[DE]Connor

Dev Workshop: Warframes Revisited

So if Chroma Vex armor gets a nerf why not removing the need to get damage to get the buffs?

• Upvote 4

Take me ember build please Space mum. while i sip my coffee

Edited by Spopyz

Guessing this is where you voulenteer, id like to see my Gara being used on stream, i think i used a balance(ish) build

I'd like to volunteer my account for Zephyr! Username is skeleten (durr)

Edited by skeleten

Use my Account. got builds with nearly max range for ember an gara 4k solo hieracon build and an mobility/jet stream zephyr build. also an chroma teralyst oneshot build. wanna see them perform :)

I don't remember my Ember build, but let's see how it stands up with the changes.

So yes, I volunteer mine.

Zephyr and Atlas changes are okay at best. Doesn't solve all of their issues. Look here for what you can do with them to solve that.

And please increase Mag, the caster's energy pool.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, [DE]Connor said:

Conversely, when a Warframe doesn’t do enough, players may simply choose a “better” frame, sacrificing personalization and diversity for efficiency. Neither of these situations are ideal, so let’s shake things up!

This is scary. Everyone plays in either side of this, sometimes they cross and it makes for "fun" experience, whatever it is for you. Aim for this, not the nerfhammer on one of the sides, which seems to be towards the efficiency side of things, again. 

On specific note on banshee - RIP farming quake, cool stuff for cc quake, fair enough but not something you guys should be practicing all the time, it needs another look.

Edit: now that I saw quake has duration - RIP augment.

Edited by Sempiterra
  • Upvote 4