Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop: Warframes Revisited

[DE]Connor

Ash's Bladestorm is still a joke, its simply easier to shoot them rather than flick your mouse around and loose all your energy.

Atlas is pumped full of false synergy, ala Saryn, and his problems still remain.

Zephyr's 4 is still the only objectively bad ability to have up in the game since it can prevent you from killing enemies, causing missions, especially bounties, to fail. 

Chroma's 1 still has no purpose, theres no reason to use it because guns exist. Hopefully the Vex nerf won't hit too hard.

Banshee's 4 seems to be killed, though with any luck the range won't go down too fast. Now shes back to spamming 2 over and over.

Mag needs way more attention to her 3 and 4.

Ember is most likely dead. She already had energy problems but all this will do is make her bad on star chart and still unable to handle high levels due to a bad 1 and 3.

Volt and Gara changes seem nice, but still no love for frames like Titania, Vauban, or Inaros who all need small tweaks to be good, or frames like Saryn and Nyx who are in desperate need of a full rework. I really don't understand how the design team can come up with these, but its a complete joke. Its like they don't play their own game.

47 minutes ago, [DE]Connor said:

BANSHEE

Resonating Quake (augment) - Upon cast, places a Quake that does not require channeling to maintain, meaning Banshee can move freely. Has a short duration, and does not move with the player. Has double the range of a regular Soundquake, but does more damage near the center.

I imagine the numbers are still up in the air, but is this additional 2x range capped? How does this work with a banshee and an already quite considerable 2.5x range build? 80-90m, or is there a fixed distance?

I think a lot of her tedium is derived from the fact she can lock down large areas of the map. From the looks of it, it doesn't really address that, and pushes enemies even further away from the player(s).

I suppose a really short timer would counter it, but the timer would need to be so short to the point of uselessness for any player not invested in the frame? In addition to the 2.5x Range, a 1.5x(or greater) Duration is easily built into a Banshee. It would need to be ~10 seconds(or less) surely?

I think this solves the problem for her, but doesn't really solve the problem for everyone else. By and large, i suspect most players who are using RQ will just end up standing in the same spot dropping this down in succession as they have been, meaning players will need to go hunting the corners of tiles to find enemies to kill.

I'd personally suggest the team err on the side of caution with this change, and some of the numbers... it may make things a bit worse for the frame, and it's reputation of being a bit boring.

Edited by MillbrookWest

Resonating Quake (augment) - Upon cast, places a Quake that does not require channeling to maintain, meaning Banshee can move freely. Has a short duration, and does not move with the player. Has double the range of a regular Soundquake, but does more damage near the center.

Résultats de recherche d'images pour « wait what gif »

wait WHAT!

correct me if i'm wrong "places a Quake that does not require channeling to maintain, meaning Banshee can move freely. Has a short duration, and does not move with the player."

That mean i can regain energy ?

Can i cast multiple of those or is it just refreshing it ?

"Has double the range of a regular Soundquake, but does more damage near the center."

Bascicly CC the whole map huh ?

Well guys i dont know about you but in my book banshee and trin just became best friend and this is not a nerf at all.