G3rman

Warframe Lore Database; No Cats In The Future

Question

Wish there was a way to manage the information in a way that makes searching through it much more easier. Is it possible that the information on this thread be broken into sections using lines or dots or something? maybe a outline format of some sort?

Edited by Arlayn

Added spoilers to make the page less cluttered. Once more information comes in I will most likely add sub-topic areas within each faction lore to better sort the material.

If just the Tenno can use the warframe power, why i see bosses using our unique powers? ' -'

Because Warframes are made of Orokin technology, which all the current races use in some way. Some of the abilities we use have been replicated, but that doesn't mean theirs are better or it works exactly the same.

Besides, no one else uses warframes. Only the Tenno know how to use them.

So we created the Infested? No wonder everyone hates us. I'd hate whoever came up with chargers too. =P

it could be a sweet twist that(we) tenno were the evil ones on the orokin era, maybe tenno were an evolved society of humans that wanted to eradicate the grinner.

• Upvote 1

I hope the lore can be link back to Dark Sector, that game was great and it would fall so easly together.(for good reason)

The one thing they need to answer is how Tenno(Dark sector) can use power with out tech and the Tenno cant not.

it could be simply because Tenno Was one with the virus where these tenno where descendance of such infected Humans.

• Upvote 1

Earlier in the thread someone posted that DE is taking inspiration from dark sector, but that until stated otherwise, they are not in the same universe and should not be considered as such.

Earlier in the thread someone posted that DE is taking inspiration from dark sector, but that until stated otherwise, they are not in the same universe and should not be considered as such.

yea, that why i said hope,

of couse the reason why things seems related its cause dark sector was warframe (idea) before changing time line...

so now they want to go back to their origanal idea....now its up to them to say its related or not

but i sure do hope they related (main facotor is cause i want the Dark Sector suit! lol)

A few of you are idiots:

Its the same company, they're using the old idea they had for Dark Sector, which they had previously discarded.

P.S. I highly suggest you watch this video, it clears up a few things on what the game is and supposed to be.

Edited by ProjectRay12
  • Upvote 1

As said in the previous posts, we know DE created Dark Sector, so please watch your language. They have said that Warframe is a spiritual successor, and they are not of a continuous timeline nor are they directly related in-lore. (As of now at least)

• Upvote 1

I think the Lotus girl we speak to may be an AI or something like that cause in the new mobile defense missions she says "Load me up" when you have to activate the console.

load her up...

that nasty Lotus

Never saw the vid before and it's pretty nice

Edited by Tsoe

posted by Kliko in the " who is she tread"

aint it one of the grineer sister

WdoQyJn.png

I don't know, perhaps it stands for a term used to describe a Tenno location/base. We will have to see.

In that taunt, he uses the name of your clan. Whenever I hear it it's "I will reduce Beta Testers to ashes!". We weren't terribly creative with our clan name.

• Upvote 4

An Idea that occured to me the other day, was that the Warframes are remotely operated by Tenno. This would explain the odd change from male to female when changing Warframes. Each warframe has enough stored energy to fully repair itself 4 times before having to be fully recharged(Which takes a full day). It would also explain why it is that when a Warframe dies and is out of revives you can just switch warframes and have more revives.

I have no sources for this, just an idea. Though I guess a bunch of that stuff could apply to actually wearing the Warframe as well.

• Upvote 3