G3rman

Warframe Lore Database; No Cats In The Future

Question

Dark Sector and Warframe don't have the same concepts.

They do.

Edited by JRMC

This isn't the place for an argument over who is right and who is wrong. Please take your discussion to Private Messages.

• Upvote 1

Basically, we resorted to biological warfare and created a plague to deal with our enemies. So much for "known for their discipline and adhering to a code of honor. Chivalry was a cornerstone of society"

Actually the "Orokin" created the infested, not the Tennos. The Tenno are just their descendants.

Edited by Zarozian

Actually the "Orokin" created the infested, not the Tennos. The Tenno are just their descendants.

We really don't know that for sure bro. For all we know the Tenno were Orokin.

The Orokin created the Technocyte plague as a weapon in an ancient conflict against another sentient species.

Didn't Lotus mention that THE TENNO have created a bio-weapon to fight off the sentient?

Pretty sure I heard say that, when I start the Golem? boss mission.

Didn't Lotus mention that THE TENNO have created a bio-weapon to fight off the sentient?

Pretty sure I heard say that, when I start the Golem? boss mission.

Unless they changed the quote, it's always been the Orokin.

Unless they changed the quote, it's always been the Orokin.

Somehow I relate the Tenno to the Orokin.

Kind of like those movies or games that have the same species with Ancestors and the regular folk and warriors.

absolutly love this thread. i would love to see more lore in the game.

Anyways: I randomly read the posts here and i did not see anything about THE STALKER, which is interesting since he is an important part of the warframe lore. ;)

Does it seem that the stalker fits this catergory -There is a dark presence hunting down Tenno whom have brought death to our enemies. It has a mis-guided sense of justice and sympathizes with those who seek to destroy our society. It's powers are those of our own and the armor it wears is cloaked in shadow - it must be destroyed. - Warframe

absolutly love this thread. i would love to see more lore in the game.

Anyways: I randomly read the posts here and i did not see anything about THE STALKER, which is interesting since he is an important part of the warframe lore. ;)

It's already in the Tenno lore section.

The insignia in the corpus ship might possibly say the following:

beecloud

robot control

systems

mars

Edit: http://i.imgur.com/8jMgDKF.png

Here's an attempt at deciphering the Corpus glyphs, based on the Glyphs posted before as well as those posted below. A and I glyphs are very similar, and there seem to be two different glyphs for C. Not sure about those that aren't included, yet.

Some sign at the bottom of some stairs: http://i.imgur.com/jCayKCS.jpg

greentooth army

polycount com

Sign above a door in a one room: http://i.imgur.com/e2mMFaB.jpg

cargo room s

Deactivated control panel: http://i.imgur.com/WLEYWiI.jpg

(Note: I couldn't figure out most of the small stuff)

marvelous

beecloud

robot control

systems

hivemind

They seem to have added a new sign, that reads "Luvor nano / foundry forge" ( http://rghost.ru/45175411 ), you should update the corpus alphabet.

Edited by GTG3000

I hope they add more meaningful corpus signs into the game...

[edit]

0ROJxF0.jpg

"Random gall"?

Really, DE?

And what's up with all the flpped signs?

Edited by GTG3000

The Tenno themselves can become infested. The Dual Ether weapon confirms it.

It says 'allies' so that could also mean other races if not only the Tenno themselves.

Edited by Mentosftw

Mentosftw is right, the Ether swords do state that they were the "humane" method to kill an infested ally before they turned, whether this means Tenno... I dunno, it just says allies.

Edited by MrGrae

no he's not it meant its so precise that it can clean infestation of of your body with out harming you and besides the warframes are made from techocyte so it wouldnt make sense if they could get infected

Fast and precise. The Ether Sword cuts so cleanly that it was considered by the Tenno to be a more humane weapon for 'cleansing' infested allies. Capable of hitting multiple targets. -in game description of dual ether

Well, it seems that the Tenno are not immune to the technocyte virus. Hope this info is useful enough. 

no he's not it meant its so precise that it can clean infestation of of your body with out harming you and besides the warframes are made from techocyte so it wouldnt make sense if they could get infected

Is there a link or confirmation that the warframe are made from technocyte? If yes, can you link it please. Very interested in reading it.