Reborn666skull

Mandachord Tunes by Reborn

Question

Hi. I'm Reborn666skull. I make videos about Warframe, mostly it's Octavia Mandachord song tutorials, sometimes I upload animations made in Garry's Mod. Here you can find my songs that I've made with Mandachord so far, most popular below:

As you probably noticed, I allow myself to go free with Percussion and Bass in some tunes, plus some tunes are slower/faster than original. First thing can be explained with my willing to make the tune, but not knowing what instruments to add to make it sound good. And about tempo: full Mandachord loop lasts for 8 seconds, that means I have to squeeze too slow song or extend too fast one, making them faster/slower. But not all songs are possible to make. Mandachord melody has only 5 notes, so the tunes that use more notes than 5 will be a problem to re-create.

However, that's what my thread is about, I will be updating the songlist daily (or weekly). If you can't find something you like, please check the Megathread with Mandachord songs or the biggest collection of Mandachord songs made by the great Octavia lover Buff00n.

Also I am not only into Mandachord song-making, I do some animations, like this:

giphy.gif

Feel free to request songs here, I will gladly make attempts to re-create them for your Octavia!

Full songlist, all tunes are made by me:

UNDERTALE TUNES

PAYDAY 2 TUNES

CONSOLE GAMES TUNES

OTHER GAME TUNES

TUNES FROM MOVIES & TV SHOWS

CUSTOM MADE TUNES

OTHER TUNES

I hope you will find something you love. Have fun!

P.S. Octavia is best ❤️

Edited by Reborn666skull
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 8

Hey, pretty good work so far. Guess I'll be the first to leave a request on the thread.

I got 3 to start, and if you could do just 1, it'd be greatly appreciated.

1. Planet Monsters  (Gameboy Advance) World 8 Theme

2. Planet Monsters Boss Theme

3. Fight 2 from Serious Sam: The Second Encounter

I don't enough time anymore to play with the mandachord :(

11 минут назад, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 сказал:

Hey, pretty good work so far. Guess I'll be the first to leave a request on the thread.

I will take a look at them and see what I can do :) I was quite busy with some animation project I started after watching some video I found on youtube. Imagine 4 warframes wiggling their... Ehh, nvm :D omg I am so tired rn :( it is 8:30 AM here.

Edited by ShineShield

13 minutes ago, ShineShield said:

I will take a look at them and see what I can do :) I was quite busy with some animation project I started after watching some video I found on youtube. Imagine 4 warframes wiggling their... Ehh, nvm :D omg I am so tired rn :( it is 8:30 AM here.

I can link you them if you can't find them. Shouldn't be hard though.

Только что, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 сказал:

I can link you them if you can't find them. Shouldn't be hard though.

Nuh. No problem.

В 04.02.2018 в 08:21, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 сказал:

Planet Monsters tunes and Serious Sam: The Second Encounter - Fight 2 (slowed down)

17 часов назад, (Xbox One)ALG Minuscule36 сказал:

Thank you.

I'll have to mess with a little bit, but it's nice to see that old title screen you edited on.

glad I could help ;)

Any new song made will be added to the heading message. Check the songlist for the new ones daily ;)

Edited by ShineShield

2 hours ago, ShineShield said:

Any new song made will be added to the heading message. Check the songlist for the new ones daily ;)

When you update your OP you should also post a message with the ones that were added.  Your list is already too long for me to figure out which ones are new. :smile:

7 часов назад, Buff00n сказал:

When you update your OP you should also post a message with the ones that were added.  Your list is already too long for me to figure out which ones are new. :smile:

Yeah, I firstly thought like that, also did that too :D but then edited, dunno why :P

----------------

New songs added to the original song list:

Edited by ShineShield

More songs, requested and not, also the one, I really enjoyed making, from Pirates of the Caribbean the movie.

I have absolutely no idea if this video violates any DE rights, so it's up to them to decide if this video should live or not. If it does, I will delete it immediately. One thing I know for sure: VOCALS ARE TERRIBLE! So if somebody is willing to help me with female voice recording - contact me (would be cool if someone of DE would take a part :D, dreams, dreams...) and I will provide you with necessary information.

Edited by ShineShield

More songs:

Edited by ShineShield

Actually I have an offer for DE to think about: Let Octavia play her song when she uses dance emotes in her orbiter. Would be cool, and friends who visit her orbiter would hear that too. Thank you.in advance.

----

Songs soon to be added:

• Undertale - sans.
  • Undertale - Ghost Fight
  • Undertale - Bird That Carries You Over A Disproportionately Small Gap (without percussion, slowed down)
  • Undertale - Thundersnail
  • Venga Boys - Boom Boom Boom Boom
  • Rednex - Cotton Eye Joe
  • Soyuzmultfilm - Antoshka (note: this will be very good for russians who are to farm orokin cells xD)
  • Double Dragon - Stage 1 Theme (NES game, slowed down)
  • Miku Hatsune - Ievan Polkka [soon to be added together with dancing Nova Prime animation]
Edited by ShineShield

New Octavia skin is awesome! But it is even more awesome if you combine it with Diva Helmet and paint it special way! Here is a new Mandachord Track with Instructions!