Reborn666skull

Mandachord Tunes by Reborn

Question

Hi. I'm Reborn666skull. I make videos about Warframe, mostly it's Octavia Mandachord song tutorials, sometimes I upload animations made in Garry's Mod. Here you can find my songs that I've made with Mandachord so far, most popular below:

As you probably noticed, I allow myself to go free with Percussion and Bass in some tunes, plus some tunes are slower/faster than original. First thing can be explained with my willing to make the tune, but not knowing what instruments to add to make it sound good. And about tempo: full Mandachord loop lasts for 8 seconds, that means I have to squeeze too slow song or extend too fast one, making them faster/slower. But not all songs are possible to make. Mandachord melody has only 5 notes, so the tunes that use more notes than 5 will be a problem to re-create.

However, that's what my thread is about, I will be updating the songlist daily (or weekly). If you can't find something you like, please check the Megathread with Mandachord songs or the biggest collection of Mandachord songs made by the great Octavia lover Buff00n.

Also I am not only into Mandachord song-making, I do some animations, like this:

giphy.gif

Feel free to request songs here, I will gladly make attempts to re-create them for your Octavia!

Full songlist, all tunes are made by me:

UNDERTALE TUNES

PAYDAY 2 TUNES

CONSOLE GAMES TUNES

OTHER GAME TUNES

TUNES FROM MOVIES & TV SHOWS

CUSTOM MADE TUNES

OTHER TUNES

I hope you will find something you love. Have fun!

P.S. Octavia is best ❤️

Edited by Reborn666skull
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 8

В 04.06.2019 в 09:14, NerdDerp сказал:

And this one 😛

My laptop is dead and I cannot do anything :c

I would like to say something... again. Right now my computer is broken. Fixing is not worth the money, so I work hard to get a good gaming pc. Also I have problems with money at my current job so I save a lot, but still getting a new gaming machine will take a long time for me. Ofc I will take a look at all your requests but I do not know when I am able to buy a computer to fulfill requests. For now, please, ask Buff00n to make mandachord songs, he makes a great progress with that. If someone feels generous to help me with getting a new pc - my paypal is in the head of this topic's description, will appreciate that. I'm sorry if I disappointed anybody with this message.

Hi. Some of you probably noticed I was streaming some other game on my channel. I was in a gaming club. My laptop is still ded and also I've made a decision to build a gaming pc.

Saving a lot to build a decent machine.

Thx to Buff00n for support <3.

• Like 1

I am sorry for multi posting, I will delete some of my messages.

I am back! thanks a lot to Amanda and Buff00n for their and only donations 🙂 Without them I would need to take a bigger loan in bank.

My new PC is powerful enough to record more Warframe videos and not only about Mandachord 🙂

Will be back soon with new videos 😛

Thanks to everyone who's still waiting for me. I will take a look at all missed  mandachord requests and will try to make them all asap.

Hi. Decided to compare my Old Laptop Graphics and New PC ones... What do you think? Should I make MORE than just mandachord songs with such quality? (Guides, Twitch/YT streaming etc.)

I really like your efforts, sadly I personally could not recognize any song except the Levan Polkka. Would have loved to actually recognize some songs like from TMNT, Sonic or stuff.

But thanks for the Polkka!

• Like 1

Hi man,

may i ask you if you can do something with this song, specifically the part between 00:40 and 01:00

Thanks a lot

2 часа назад, Phoenix86 сказал:

Hi man,

may i ask you if you can do something with this song, specifically the part between 00:40 and 01:00

Thanks a lot

Fun fact, I have been listening to this yesterday and was thinking of it. Thanks for reminding me of it.

• Like 2

20 часов назад, Exportforce сказал:

I really like your efforts, sadly I personally could not recognize any song except the Levan Polkka. Would have loved to actually recognize some songs like from TMNT, Sonic or stuff.

But thanks for the Polkka!

Sadly Mandachord is quite limited and has only 5 notes. Sorry.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Reborn666skull said:

Fun fact, I have been listening to this yesterday and was thinking of it. Thanks for reminding me of it.

Glad i could help! 🙂

Can't wait to see the result, hope it's not impossible to do

• Like 1

Update: I am recently very busy with life problems: work, studying, family issues... I did not forget about all the requests and I keep them written down in my notebook. I hope you can understand and forgive me for not making any content for the last few weeks.

• Upvote 1

Please oh please do this ❤️ 

just the first 30 second of it at least ,,,that would be much appreciated 

Edited by TickleMeMore

Hi! Think you might be able to do the song "Infectious" by Tobu? Specifically from 0:37 Onwards

Edited by WolfRayetGaming

UPD: Got otitis, my left ear is deaf now. Temporarily. Taking pills, applying gels and stuff... Won't be able to do mandachord music for now, cuz forbidden to use headset. Sorry.

29 minutes ago, Reborn666skull said:

UPD: Got otitis, my left ear is deaf now. Temporarily. Taking pills, applying gels and stuff... Won't be able to do mandachord music for now, cuz forbidden to use headset. Sorry.

:sadcry: Hope you feel better soon!

On 2019-09-25 at 12:50 PM, Reborn666skull said:

Hope your Ear is Okay :C