Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fps and Ping

BenaBean

Question

Alright, so today I was getting on warframe and I found this "show fps"" button. I enabled it and now it shows my Ram, fps, and ms. My friend enabled it too, but he can also see his ping in the same bar. He says he did not press any buttons besides "show fps", yet I am stuck with just the ram,ms, and fps. I've tried to show ping but it does not work. I was wondering if anyone can help,and also explain these stats to me. I have 60fps, 16.7ms, and about 672 ram showing on the bar. I really have no idea what most of that means, I have only had my pc for a month. Hoping someone could just help with these stats and ping. 

thanks 

8D2BB269293550632A34436CA468AE5BA1F5A4D1

6 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, BenaBean said:

Alright, so today I was getting on warframe and I found this "show fps"" button. I enabled it and now it shows my Ram, fps, and ms. My friend enabled it too, but he can also see his ping in the same bar. He says he did not press any buttons besides "show fps", yet I am stuck with just the ram,ms, and fps. I've tried to show ping but it does not work. I was wondering if anyone can help,and also explain these stats to me. I have 60fps, 16.7ms, and about 672 ram showing on the bar. I really have no idea what most of that means, I have only had my pc for a month. Hoping someone could just help with these stats and ping. 

@Xyhon and @WhiteMarker pretty much cover it.

But as an aside; the RAM reference is specifically Warframe related. Windows will also show a RAM usage, but this value will encompass everything your PC is using to run the program.

The value you are looking at in-game is 'just' warframe.

I post as an aside, as you tend to get people posting in the 'performance' bug section thinking there is some big conspiracy, or something, with the numbers. But the numbers are correct :)

EDIT:

Pretty neat colour scheme btw! 

Edited by MillbrookWest