The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Do you guys think Ash could use more tweaks? Other then the blade storm ones?

Trickst3rGawd

To be honest I think he’s kind of fine with the upcoming tweaks but I would’ve liked to see a charge mechanic for his shuriken. As well as teleport working just Itzal’s blink, because I think he should be able to freely teleport.  Yeah that would be awesome. Dashing through enemies would allow you to shank them with whatever weapon you have. It would allow for fast kills and a happy ash.  Th

Edited by Trickst3rGawd

I think with this change coming up it will put ash right about where he needs to be.  The Shurikens are fine as they are, but the teleport one could be neat, but how would that work with the Fatal Teleport?  Would it act like a miniature Blade Storm?

13 minutes ago, Trickst3rGawd said:

To be honest I think he’s kind of fine with the upcoming tweaks but I would’ve liked to see a charge mechanic for his shuriken. As well as teleport working just Itzal’s blink. Yeah that would be awesome. Dashing through enemies would allow you to shank them with whatever weapon you have. It would allow for fast kills and a happy ash. 

shuriken is good and perfect with the augment, teleport sounds like a fun idea though, but we should still keep it so that when an enemy is on the crosshair it still opens them up for a finisher after teleport.

fun fact: with steel charge and 2.5x on melee combo, 150% power strength, ash can deal about 50k armor ignoring dmg with 1 mark. (a level 80 heavygunner has about 23k hp(not ehp).

6 minutes ago, Olianu said:

I think with this change coming up it will put ash right about where he needs to be.  The Shurikens are fine as they are, but the teleport one could be neat, but how would that work with the Fatal Teleport?  Would it act like a miniature Blade Storm?

I suppose it could work like this normally, stop+shank the first enemy it passes through if it's not a clear path.

5 minutes ago, SpyGhostOtissss said:

shuriken is good and perfect with the augment, teleport sounds like a fun idea though, but we should still keep it so that when an enemy is on the crosshair it still opens them up for a finisher after teleport.

fun fact: with steel charge and 2.5x on melee combo, 150% power strength, ash can deal about 50k armor ignoring dmg with 1 mark. (a level 80 heavygunner has about 23k hp(not ehp).

Yeah I’d like that!

I like your suggestions for teleport and shuriken (maybe charging it gives it a radial slash effect?)

I also think that DE's proposed Bladestorm rework is just okay... not a huge fan of clones in the first place to be honest. But I like the idea of it being more interactive. I wish that Shuriken could and would interact with Bladestorm, auto-targetting marked enemies or something. 

3 minutes ago, TennoSimons said:

I like your suggestions for teleport and shuriken (maybe charging it gives it a radial slash effect?)

I also think that DE's proposed Bladestorm rework is just okay... not a huge fan of clones in the first place to be honest. But I like the idea of it being more interactive. I wish that Shuriken could and would interact with Bladestorm, auto-targetting marked enemies or something. 

Yeah! It could also shoot out 4 shurikens instead of the usual two. A short charge is all. Glad you like the ideas. I think that having his clones do the killing is a great idea. As long as they lessen the energy cost and make it so that you only need 1 tick for enemies then I’m totally fine with it.

What you mean like if you were to charge shuriken it fires off in a cone shape in front of you? I can dig that.

As for Teleport....hm...at first i also wanted it to be like blink, but the fact that it targets enemies specifically makes it easier to actually aim at them and opening them up for finishers, if it were to turn into Blink, it'd just be harder to aim...i think.

Tho it would just be used for mobility i'm assuming, or would there be a special think to them like instead of instantly teleporting, it's a quick dash that leaves a trail of smoke behind that leaves enemies caught in it open for finishers...just an idea.