Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop: Weapons, Mastery Ranks, and Stats!

[DE]Rebecca

While I think most of this seems fine, some changes seems like very harsh nerfs especially for new players, some of the examples include

• Twin Grakatas Mastery Rank increased from 0 to 9
  • Lex Prime Mastery Rank increased from 4 to 14
  • AkLex Prime Mastery Rank increased from 8 to 15

While I get why some changes to the mr could have been done to make others relevant, it seems like the Lex Prime for example, isn't really that great of a weapon even if it's popular(easy to get) seems like this will most likely hurt new players while not doing anything for the old ones.  Especially without any buffs to them while getting a VERY high mr req.

Interesting set of buffs, but I think alternative fire weapons still need more of a buff. Corinth is a lot of fun to use personally, and I think we could use more weapons with variety that can be just as effective as a tigris or Cornith while having fun at it. 

Interesting. Sorta a doing away with the Common Percentages, and bringing things up with the current style. Less "5% here, 15% there" and more of a "7% here, 16% there" Buff/Adjustment. Looks pretty good to me, can't wait to see how it goes, and maybe dust off a few of my old favs again.

So, is there a single weapon left for an MR2 to grab that has stats worth using?

Other than that, most of these are buffs, which is greatly appreciated, and a few are minor nerfs that don't change much. Except for the Pandero. That change just removes it from the game for me, because I hate relying on RNG with every shot. Having a ~90% chance to one-shot enemies vs a 100% chance is way to big of a difference for me to put up with. If I can't mod 100% Crit chance or Status chance on a slow-firing or low magazine weapon I don't use it.

I like all these changes to weapons!

I'm slightly worried about the MR changes though, how will newer players react to this, knowing that the game is hard to get into in the first place?
Also, what about the PoE resources? I hope we have them on the corpus landscape because they're a little tedious even with the mining buffs.

Archived