Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop: Weapons, Mastery Ranks, and Stats!

[DE]Rebecca

Can we please buff Plasmor's damage instead of magazine?

Disabling headshot crit multiplier on Plasmor decreased its effective DPS by about 30%, making it much less viable for later Sorties. Can we please just counteract that change instead of increasing mag size?

I have no idea if you got the gravity of some changes you're doing.
Some weapons are basically gonna become the new Gods and some are just gonna be left there (like, some are bound to surclass greater mr weapons).

I'm not gonna look into this very much since it is in fact subject to change. Still, I can't wait for all those rebalances. Warframe definitely needs those

Are you guys going to be making sure that all of these changes will fulfill the requirement of that one obnoxious junction? And speaking of that, because so much is getting increases in requirements to MR, is there gonna be a suggested linear trail for new players to actually follow when they need new MR?

I worry for the new player experience.

It looks like you guys are pretty much doing away with the "mr fodder" status of tons of weapons, and that's awesome. However I gotta ask. 

With virtually EVERYTHING going up to MR 9-14, what will even be left for new players to level up to get there? Lol 

So many changes! So many new and old weapons to play with! A few major changes I noticed are high status rifles, braton prime is probably going to be a god weapon now. Dread is back as the master bow with that charge rate. sobek and mara detron are godly now. Lanka projectile speed is nice. akjagara is unknown. The weapon is really fun to use as is, only thing it needs is accuracy. Not sure about the rework to burst. Anyways, looks exciting!

20 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

There is no timeline of when or what to expect, but when that eventually comes we'll make a post. At the very least the core expectation we want to get across is that Riven Dispositions are (and always have been) subject to change.

Are melee and secondaries (as well as Sentinel Weapons) going to receive similar treatment? Primarily the Skana series being reworked like the Lato series and similar?

Yay for weapon rebalancing, even if I don't agree with every change, the fact that change is going to happen is a good thing. SImply because a lot of weapons are showing their age compared to newer ones. However, I have to ask - do enemies who use weapons get modified by weapon changes, or do they have their own 'enemy only' variants in the programming? Might want to make sure you don't accidentally overpower some enemies if they share the stat changes we do. Mostly looking at that shorter charge time ogris, which is going to be awesome for us, but also potentially super harrowing if the Bombards get it too.

Archived